Belly of the Beast Intro

roachking

New Metal Member
Oct 8, 2002
Visit site
There's a movie sound-bite at the beginning of "Intro to Reality" that goes something like: "...we just herd you off on the apologies for all the monsters of our time.", or something like that.

Well, what movie is that from?

It's from an episode ot "The Twilight Zone". The episode is about an ex-nazi who goes back to a concentration camp, and meets the ghost of one of the jews he once knew. If I can find the tape of it, I'll post the episode's name.

Originally posted by Ron MOSH Earl
It's from an episode ot "The Twilight Zone". The episode is about an ex-nazi who goes back to a concentration camp, and meets the ghost of one of the jews he once knew. If I can find the tape of it, I'll post the episode's name.

Sweet! I never knew that.

roachking - Thanks for asking.

I still haven't found the tape yet but I was just thinking about the first time I saw the episode. I had no idea where Anthrax got the sample. I was sitting on my couch pounding some beers watching the Twilight Zone at around 2 am and all of a sudden I hear "you did as you were told". I flipped out!! I was like, "finally I know where that's from". That was in '91 so I didn't have to wait long to find out.