Belly Of The Beast

Riehlthing

It's "The Amish" To You
Feb 6, 2002
State of Beavers
home.rmci.net
God damn this song is awesome. I'd love to hear John sing this one live. Anyone know if they've done this live with John yet? I like Persistence of Time the best, but like most of John's stuff more.

I don't like that song, don't like most of the cd.

The only songs from that album i listen to are: Time, Got The Time, One Man Stands and Discharge.

I like Keep It In The Family and One Man Stands next best on that cd. H8red is cool too. Like just about all of it, the only prob is that I like Belly of the Beast (with the Intro of course), Keep It In The Family and One Man Stands so much, that I sometimes skip the other songs just to hurry up and get to my favorite on it. But I like all the songs.

Riehlthing said:
God damn this song is awesome. I'd love to hear John sing this one live. Anyone know if they've done this live with John yet? I like Persistence of Time the best, but like most of John's stuff more.

I know for a fact they have.
I think I have a crappy bootleg video from the SOWN tour (93 America) where they do it.
My favorite part of the video is where Spitzy's guitar goes out and Scott raps "So watcha want" while they fix it. :headbang:

jdelpi said:
I know for a fact they have.
I think I have a crappy bootleg video from the SOWN tour (93 America) where they do it.
My favorite part of the video is where Spitzy's guitar goes out and Scott raps "So watcha want" while they fix it. :headbang:

That was in st.paul. Anyway to get me a copy of that?