Besides Children Of Bodom, name three other bands that you like!

Sorry, I know it says 3 but.. tough shit.

Ensiferum
Windir
Finntroll
Equilibrium
Tyr
Turisas
Norther
Moonsorrow
Korpiklaani
Falchion and a ton of others.

Amon Amarth, Arch Enemy, Black Label Society, Bleeding Through, Guns N' Roses, Nirvana, Norther, Opeth, Pantera, Skid Row, Suicidal Tendencies, System Of A Down, Warmen... haha

Mithotyn
Dawn
Dissection

Others:

Ensiferum
Einherjer
Dismember
Amon Amarth (the early stuff and the newest album, not much inbetween)
Vader
In Flames (Whoracle and earlier only)
At The Gates
Nightwish (Now what, without Tarja?) :(
Falconer (first two albums)
Borknagar (w/Simen)
Metallica (AJFA and earlier)
Enid
Iced Earth (pre-Horror Show)
Iron Maiden
Hypocrisy (The Final Chapter should have been just that)

Just to name a few.

1.Behemoth/Dimmu
2.Pantera/Slayer
3.In Flames/Death
......I can't decide but those 6 will do......:)....oh hey Deicide! :D

BasilisK 3 7 77 said:
Hypocrisy (The Final Chapter should have been just that)

A Hypocrisy fan that doesn't like the newer albums? Most fans love it all. Virus? Kicks ass!

Well Final Chapter WAS suppose to be the final chapter but Peter just couldn't quit. It was suppose to be the last album then the best of, but Peter decided to write Hypocrisy and then it continued again.

The Bringer said:
A Hypocrisy fan that doesn't like the newer albums? Most fans love it all. Virus? Kicks ass!

Well Final Chapter WAS suppose to be the final chapter but Peter just couldn't quit. It was suppose to be the last album then the best of, but Peter decided to write Hypocrisy and then it continued again.

The two albums after TFC weren't really bad, they had a few good songs like Fire in the Sky and some others, but I thought they were a bit sub-par for Hypocrisy. I borrowed Catch-22 from a friend when it was released and couldn't make it through four or five songs. I kinda gave up after that.

Well some of the songs on The Arrival are really well done if you enjoy the slower paced death metal they are known for. Virus is just fucking awesome. I highly recommend that album. Warpath, Fearless, Let The Knife Do The Talking, A Thousand Lies and Blooddrenched are amazing pieces of work.

I'll have to give a listen to a few of those songs, I haven't heard a single note since Catch-22. Amon Amarth turned my back around, maybe Hypocrisy can too.