Besides John Bush, who's your all time favorite replaced frontman?

Actually I think Steve Grimmet did a pretty good job with ONSLAUGHT...

Obviously Ripper had talent but he is still no match for Halford

PS John BUsh is definately not my favourite replacement singer!

Agreed Brian did an awesome job in AC/DC and was/is always very respectfull of Bon....

he has been in AC/DC for so long I wouldn;t even think of him as a replacement singer....LOL!

ThraxEm said:
Who did Crane go sing with after UKJ? Wasnt it Life Of Agony or something?

Yeah, he joined LOA. It was Scott Ian's idea. He was a really nice guy and sounded good with them live but I guess when they started the writing/recording process they realized that it was a bad idea to replace Keith Caputo.

Maybe Anthrax will go through the same motions if they try and record with Belladonna.

AlexStomp said:
Yeah, he joined LOA. It was Scott Ian's idea. He was a really nice guy and sounded good with them live but I guess when they started the writing/recording process they realized that it was a bad idea to replace Keith Caputo.

Maybe Anthrax will go through the same motions if they try and record with Belladonna.

I saw LOA with Whitfield....I have to admit that he was pretty fucking amazing live with them. I was really skeptical when I heard about it before seeing the show but he pulled it off perfectly and had a ton of energy. I could never see him recording an album with them though...BAD IDEA:ill: :ill:

RJD & Tony Martin in Sabbath (Replaced Ozzy & Glenn Hughes, respectively)
Bruce in Iron Maiden (Replaced Di'Anno)
Kristoffer Gobel in Falconer (Replaced Mathias Blad)

Some unpopular replacements:
Hagar in VH (Replacing DLR)
Andi Deris in Helloween (Replacing Kiske)
And while I do like Vince (to an extent), the John Corabi Motley album fucking rules.

mike patton - faith no more, they were terrible with chuck mosely, awesome with patton

and derek green defo doesnt deserve the slating he gets in sepultura, no one was ever gonna replace max.......dereks cool live these days

The_Void said:
Bruce Dickinson by far I think has been the best lead singer replacement in metal history. After that I would go with Dio replacing Ozzy.

What he said other than Dio replacing Ozzy.

Bruce Dickinson by far.

The worst was Blaze Bayley replacing Bruce for a few years.