Best album of 2001

Iced Earth - Horror Show

I haven't heard all of WASP - Unholy Terror yet but from the little I've heard, that could be #1 when I hear it all :)

I'll have to got look at my recently purchased albums to see what was released this year. Hang about.. :)

Sydo's no. 1 album of 2001..

Demolition - Judas Priest

And not be a prick, here's a few which I would feel bad if I didn't mention..

Awakening The World - Lost Horizon
Blackwater Park - Opeth
No World Order - Gamma Ray
We Are Motorhead - Motorhead

:p

Hmm... I bought Creed's new album today and by golly, this is an awesome CD so far! Only up to track 4, too. I thought they'd just have 60 minutes of crud like Higher and With Arms Wide Open, but nothing of the sort (so far... hang on, this track is sounding a bit dodgy... hmm).

Anyway, if it turns out to be a great album, then it could very well push SOAD off the top spot for me.

Originally posted by Southy
Entomed- Morning star

has anyone else heard this album cause i seem to be the only person talking about it

:loco:
Ive got it, that album! Its GREAT! Fractures rocks! As does the rest! Sydo, if you read this, you should REALLY get this album, especially if you are still enjoying god hates us all!?

Do I actually have to even bother typing what my number one is? You all know dont you?

Homorable mentions:
Slayer - GHUA
Slipknot - Iowa
Creed - Weathered
Fear Factory - Digimortal
Hair Of The Dog - Ignite
Brucey - Best Of
Kreator - Violent Revolution

Whats the new Kreator like?
I saw it today and almost bought it. I've never heard any of there stuff before though.

As for Hair Of The Dog..
I've downloaded a few tracks from Rise, which I quite like. Problem is that I can only find Ignite in stores - which I don't think I like as much. :(