Best and worst song they ever made

hmm... best one ?? I'm not sure.. I love all their songs so it's hard to chose but Everytime I Die, In Your Face, Sixpounder, Angels Don't Kill, The Nail, Lake Bodom, Downfall and Hate Me ! are among my favorite songs

worst song ??? no fucking idea, I love all of them...

It's growing on me, I love Deadnight Warrior alot. I've always liked Lake Bodom and Touch Like Angel of Death.

Mostly all their songs are the best songs ever!!!! But the worst song they made is Bodom Beach Terror. It sounds really trashy.

best?? needled 24/7, bodom after midnight or hate me

worst... wait, is there a worst?

Best songs: Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood, Downfall, Deadnight Warrior, Red Light In My Eyes pt. 2, In The Shadows, Chokehold.

Worst songs: Pretty much the whole Are You Dead Yet? Album.

Best songs: Bodom Beach Terror, Bodom After Midnight. Lake Bodom, Hate Me!, Sixpounder

Worst: Triple Corpse Hammerblow (I like the instruments but the lyrics completely ruin the song - what the hell is a Triple Corpse Hammerblow anyway?)
Either that or Chokehold

Twitchyguitarist said:
Best songs: Bodom Beach Terror, Bodom After Midnight. Lake Bodom, Hate Me!, Sixpounder

Worst: Triple Corpse Hammerblow (I like the instruments but the lyrics completely ruin the song - what the hell is a Triple Corpse Hammerblow anyway?)
Either that or Chokehold

Something to do with the murders. Triple Corpse.

I don't see how lyrics can affect something that much when you can't even hear them properly but that's just me.

-[chop]- said:
^ +1 i actully like SW...

Something Wild is a fantastic album, guys... amazing songs there!!
To tell something, I love "Touch like an angel of death"... and what to tell about songs like "Lake Bodom", "Deadnight Warrior" or "Red light in my eyes" (I prefere the Part-2)?
Great songs... impossible not to love this album too, for me!

Mike_From_France said:
The solo sounds very good...

I like a lot the whole song, but the solo is one of the most beautiful part in that song... that's really good!
The songs of "Are you dead yet?" that I like more are Punch Me I Bleed, We're Not Gonna Fall, In Your Face, Trashed Lost & Strung out...