Best and worst song they ever made

Warheart: agreed. If you listen to it, the music matters the most. The lyrics can't possibly ruin a song. What if you didn't know the lyrics?

Other good songs are Red Light in my Eyes pr.I and II, Kissing the Shadows and Somebody put something in my drink

Bodom After Midnight and Mask of Sanity are also really good songs. I love the bass/drum part in the middle of Mask of Sanity and the solo for Bodom After Midnight sounds like a fight's about to stir and someone's taking on someone.

@Lady Laiho...."Mask Of Sanity" is my third Bodom favourite song... ;)
I love it so much too, believe me, expecially cuz it reflects my mental conditions right now, more or less....not totally, obviously...

(now I really gotta go, or tomorrow I won't be able to wake up...)

Victim of the night: you have mental conditions?...................... That's a really good song cuz it was structured very well.

Led By the Reaper: The whole AYDY album was pretty good! It didn't suck at all. SOme AYDY songs are better than Bodom Beach Terro\r

BACK ON TOPIC:

best: follow the reaper, towards dead end
worst: if you want peace prepare for war

Lady_Laiho said:
Victim of the night: you have mental conditions?...................... That's a really good song cuz it was structured very well.

Led By the Reaper: The whole AYDY album was pretty good! It didn't suck at all. SOme AYDY songs are better than Bodom Beach Terro\r

Do you have some kind of mental condition where you can't accept that not everyone has their head stuck 10' up Alexis TAKEN arse.