Best and worst song they ever made

-Best:It's so difficult...for the moment:Blooddrunk and Everytime I die

-Worst:Wrath Within(Just like Alexi said:''It doesn’t make any fucking sense. It’s just a bunch of riffs and riffs and … riffs.'')

Best: a few songs... AYDY, WNGF, Trashed, ETID, BFH, LoBodomy and Hate me!

Worst: also a few... Bastards of Bodom, Needled, Sixpounder, KTS, Bed of Razors, Warheart (except the solo), Lake Bodom, Smile Pretty, One day you will cry, Children of Decadence, The Trooper, The Nail, Chokehold, Black Widow, Deadnight Warrior, Children of Bodom

Worst song IMO is Banned from Heaven.

I can't believe it's possible to have this opinion. The song is so kickass it's brutal, just the verses are sort of dull, but the vocals rock anyhow.

What I've seen on a long period of time.. there's not a single song by COB that I haven't heard a person declare as their best song, or as their worst song. It's remarkable.

Best: a few songs... AYDY, WNGF, Trashed, ETID, BFH, LoBodomy and Hate me!

Worst: also a few... Bastards of Bodom, Needled, Sixpounder, KTS, Bed of Razors, Warheart (except the solo), Lake Bodom, Smile Pretty, One day you will cry, Children of Decadence, The Trooper, The Nail, Chokehold, Black Widow, Deadnight Warrior, Children of Bodom

fail, they never did the trooper :lol:

edit: am late ^ :(

best: downfall!!!!! in the shadows, bodom beach terror, everytime i die & probably even more.
okayyyy, so i have a lot of favorites :lol:

worst: next in line! :puke:

by the way, i'm new here but i've been lurking around the forum for like over a year, even though that might sound creepy :loco:

best: downfall!!!!! in the shadows, bodom beach terror, everytime i die & probably even more.
okayyyy, so i have a lot of favorites :lol:

worst: next in line! :puke:

by the way, i'm new here but i've been lurking around the forum for like over a year, even though that might sound creepy :loco:

I lol'ed when I saw your name. Welcome to the forums (I'm pretty new too, this might be destiny :rolleyes:).

Waah, too many good songs. But I guess best would be FTR or TDE.

Worst is Red light in my Eyes pt.1 or Northern Comfort. Oh, and I forgot DWE, DFN :erk: