Best and worst song they ever made

They really should not have done that Umbrella Cover...

Best: something from FTR

Worst: NO song but I think that DWE;DFN could have better chorus, they make me wanna puke my stomach out and rip my skin off and put some citron all over my body

Worst:Next in Line, Bastards of Bodom
Best:Hatebreeder, Chokehold (Cocked 'n' Loaded), Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood

I can't believe it's possible to have this opinion. The song is so kickass it's brutal, just the verses are sort of dull, but the vocals rock anyhow.

What I've seen on a long period of time.. there's not a single song by COB that I haven't heard a person declare as their best song, or as their worst song. It's remarkable.

I wonder what Cannibal Corpse might represent to you, if you think BFH is brutal?!

Best: Downfall,You're better off dead,Bodom after midnight.

Worst:many songs from Blooddrunk.

Best: Bodom Beach Terror; Hate Crew Deathroll; Downfall
Worst: In the Shadows; The Nail

Best: Lake Bodom, or Bodom Beach Terror

Worst: Next In Line

I love Blooddrunk. Banned From Heaven is incredible. The verse riff to that song is amazing

Best: Towards Dead End, Kissing The Shadows, In The Shadows

Worst: If You Want Peace...Prepare For War (the only song that I actually dislike from Bodom)

As far as albums go:

1. Hatebreeder
2. Follow The Reaper
3. Something Wild

In that order, so if your vote for "Worst" song comes from any of those three albums... it is void and invalid.

Well it's dependent on my feeling and the time:Smug: But couple of my favs are : Sixpounder, Hate Me, Everytime I Die, Lil Bloodred Ridin' Hood, Angels Don't Kill, Needled 24/7, Trashed, Lost&Strungout... And COB don't have the worst song...really:Smug:

The nail will never be their worst song. When you will be able to compose something better, come and complain. For now, just shut up.

Bests: Kissing the shadows and Possessed

Worst: hmmm...uhh... I can't find any song I do not like. But the one i enjoy the least would be... In your face