Best and worst song they ever made

I agree on Lobodomy being a great song, i do not agree the solo dosent fit though i like that song just as it is.

Best-Kissings the shadows (fuck yeah)

Worst-very difficult to say but maybe LoBodomy

Dude in this thread, the chicks are way smarter than the guys. They seem to be the only ones who respect a true classic like something wild.

A majority of the guys here seem to be complete retards with no idea what good music is.

Wow

Actually let me rephrase that.

Mainly the retard is that Joonas clown who seems to have elected himself thread moderator.

Dude in this thread, the chicks are way smarter than the guys. They seem to be the only ones who respect a true classic like something wild.

A majority of the guys here seem to be complete retards with no idea what good music is.

Wow

What is it with SW fans like you being so elitist and acting like they live above and take a shit on people who favor more recent Bodom material?

i love all of their songs

best - Bodom after midnight? its just so fun to play on guitar

worst - i dont really care, i like all of AYDY, and their new album, even though i think FTR/Hatebreeder are a lot better, its still good.

Best is something off HCDR for me... Though I am really digging Blooddrunk at the moment.

Ehh.. for worst, I don't like roadkill morning that much.

I'll just say Sixpounder is my favourite. Even my typical hippity hoppity asian friends love that song :lol:

Best: Hate me!, Silent Night Bodom Night, and I love Living Dead Beat
Worst: I think that more or less all songs have something that I like...Although the don´t came to Spain...:mad:

Best: Every time I die/You're better off Dead/Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood/Kissing the Shadows/Taste of My Scythe/Northern Comfort....ok, fuck this. Just all of their old albums ok???

Worst: The albums ''AYDY and ''BD'' (Except for ''Done with everything, Die for nothing + Lobodomy'' being quite nice)

Hehe, hard question man!! Anyways....

Best - Lobodomy (I think its my all time favorite :D)

Worst - Black Widow (It's just bad. All other COB songs are ATLEAST good!!)