Best and worst song they ever made

So you like 10% of Bodom? Why the heavenly fuck did you joined this board for?
I just said that I don't like Jannes solos and ALexis voice at the beginnig of their career . The songwriting itself was great for the guitars in every song, also the solos. Thats why Bodom is one of my fav band.
On the other side I really love it to provoke all of you "old Bodom was better" motherfucking wankers.

I really love it to provoke all of you "old Bodom was better" motherfucking wankers.

Oh ok so you were just seeking attention. Whew... I was beginning to think that you actually liked AYDY the best... I felt sorry for you ignorance.

Yes, as I already said. AYDY is my fav album and I guess you're also one of those dumbass? I hear Bodom longer than 95% of all here in this forum so don't tell me sth. about ignorance. I think I can take the liberty to judge what I like and what not.

I think that cover is better than a good amount of their original songs.

Idk, I didn't really like the original song so eh... I was just expecting more of a "finale" style finish to AYDY. I haven't listened to it in awhile, and my music tastes have changed a bit since then... Maybe I'll give it another shot :)

^Don't tell people that they are stupid while you by yourself don't have a single fucking clue. IF you have to insult people here, better be smart.

A last protip: Look up "Cover" in the Murder Archives...

The album record/mix of Punch Me I Bleed is not worth the song itself, I think it failed to capture the awesome haunting feeling of the song largely due to the keyboards stuff being nowhere near as dynamic as on the few live displays of the song. The same thing goes for LDB and AYDY? about the studio work, but not at such huge rate..

Oh and, The Trooper cover that's been mixed with COB is a Sentenced cover, while the Final Countdown cover is by Dispatched..

The album record/mix of Punch Me I Bleed is not worth the song itself, I think it failed to capture the awesome haunting feeling of the song largely due to the keyboards stuff being nowhere near as dynamic as on the few live displays of the song. The same thing goes for LDB and AYDY? about the studio work, but not at such huge rate..

Oh and, The Trooper cover that's been mixed with COB is a Sentenced cover, while the Final Countdown cover is by Dispatched..

no stfu ur sutpid bcuz teh final countdown kicks ur ass LOLZZZZZZZZ :headbang::headbang:

No, seriously, I agree with you, to be honest. "PMIB" is a good song, IMO, but some parts do lack keyboards. I really like the whole album, but I see your point of view.