Best and worst song they ever made

Dude in this thread, the chicks are way smarter than the guys. They seem to be the only ones who respect a true classic like something wild.

A majority of the guys here seem to be complete retards with no idea what good music is.

Wow

:err: So I'm smarter if I prefer harsh forced vocals? I do like something wild,I like the whole vibe of that album a lot,the vocals, not so much. Suppose that makes me stupid or something..

I really think people who think they're too tr00 for Are You Dead Yet are really missing out..granted it did take me a while to get into but it's a great album.
The only song that I'm not overly fond of on that album is Punch me I bleed, but then again the Janne/Alexi solo in that song is awesome. The solos at the end of we're not gonna fall are some of their best I've ever heard from them.
I'm finding it harder to get used to Blooddrunk so Im gonna say my least fav song at the mo is Lobodomy,or maybe Northern Comfort. Fav is Bodom Beach Terror today, was Children of Decadence yesterday.

I like AYDY? alot too. It may not appeal to me as much as former albums, but neverthe less I love - and I do dare to say that I love it alot more than Blooddrunk.

Blooddrunk has some songs, wich I enjoy more than any songs on AYDY (Tie My Rope, Banned From Heaven) but the guitar tone annoys the crap out of me, and basically I think the mixing killed it for me. It's a decent album, with some good ideas, but I feel they're to mixed with shitty mixing (mixy - shizzle mix) and Lamb of God influenced riffs. And this is a matter of taste, it just doesn't appeal to me.
Doesn't mean Bodom has become any worse in any way.

I dont hate any Bodom songs in particular, but I hate the intro riff from Wrath Within, plus the chorus leads in Hellhounds sounds shockinly out of tune to me.
I still fucking love the songs tho.

Best: Everytime I die, Hate me! (single version), Trashed, Lost & Strungout, Punch me I bleed, Are you dead yet, Next In Line, We're not gonna fall, Banned from Heaven, IYWPPFW, You're better off dead

Worst: Hatebreeder album, SW album, most of Follow the Reaper and HCDR, most of Blooddrunk

Best: Everytime I die, Hate me! (single version), Trashed, Lost & Strungout, Punch me I bleed, Are you dead yet, Next In Line, We're not gonna fall, Banned from Heaven, IYWPPFW, You're better off dead

Worst: Hatebreeder album, SW album, most of Follow the Reaper and HCDR, most of Blooddrunk

I hope you're joking..

No. I don't like the old songs so much... maybe because of Jannes solos or Alexis shitty voice or the missing chorus in every song.
So there's actually only 1 album that you really like? :p
And I wouldn't count FTR and HCDR as the old songs.

AYDY is my favourite album, yes, but other songs got some great riffs too but aren't all in all good songs. In only listen to the HB songs because of the solos or when I'm bored and want to cover a new song. Same with FTR. And I count FTR to the old Bodom era, and HCDR is 5 years old so its old too.

Depends how you look at it. HCDR was 5 years ago, so in a way it's pretty damn old. I feel AYDY was pretty damn long ago..

No. I don't like the old songs so much... maybe because of Jannes solos or Alexis shitty voice or the missing chorus in every song.

Weird cause I find Alexi's vocals on HB to be his best by far. Also I cant understand how the derivative/simple song structures on AYDY can even compare to the intricate epics of the SW-FTR era that stand the test of time of 1000+ listens. Oh well.:erk:

AYDY is my favourite album, yes, but other songs got some great riffs too but aren't all in all good songs. In only listen to the HB songs because of the solos or when I'm bored and want to cover a new song. Same with FTR. And I count FTR to the old Bodom era, and HCDR is 5 years old so its old too.

So you like 10% of Bodom? Why the heavenly fuck did you joined this board for?