Best and worst song they ever made

Dont let the amateurs get to you... they will see the light sooner or later.

Sorry what?!..Amateurs..nigga pls! :lol: Don't get me started on the whole AYDY thing again! I'll just go on and on and on and ..bottom line is AYDY is a good album ok! Probably my third fav and I loved all the neo classical shiz..its all a matter of opinion just don't declare it shit without adding imo because the people who can see how good it is will get offended.

"oohhh i'm so fucking metal i hate AYDY becasue they lost their classical touch." Most people are just saying this becasue most Bodom fans are, or they're just too pussy to admit they like something that "true" bodom fans don't.

fucking sick of this shit :lol:

"oohhh i'm so fucking metal i hate AYDY becasue they lost their classical touch." Most people are just saying this becasue most Bodom fans are, or they're just too pussy to admit they like something that "true" bodom fans don't.

fucking sick of this shit :lol:

Sorry what?!..Amateurs..nigga pls! :lol: Don't get me started on the whole AYDY thing again! I'll just go on and on and on and ..bottom line is AYDY is a good album ok! Probably my third fav and I loved all the neo classical shiz..its all a matter of opinion just don't declare it shit without adding imo because the people who can see how good it is will get offended.

Damn all the hate... I dont recall ever saying I hate AYDY. Amateurs and their blind assumptions.

Damn all the hate... I dont recall ever saying I hate AYDY. Amateurs and their blind assumptions.

You didnt say you liked it either! Enlighten me with your cob expertise,I am but an ignorant AYDY fan and must gain from your superior knowledge on all things bodom :p :)

Todays favourite: Follow the Reaper

Least fav: Still Lobodomy..

You didnt say you liked it either! Enlighten me with your cob expertise,I am but an ignorant AYDY fan and must gain from your superior knowledge on all things bodom :p :)

Well I’m glad you asked. Usually I hold seminars every Thursday... but I will make an exception in this case since you seem eager to learn.

Understanding bodom is a 5 step program:

Step 1: Admitting your ignorance and identifying your problem (AYDY being your fave bodom CD).

Step 2: Embracing Hatebreeder as a godly accomplishment in music. :worship:

Step 3: Fully understanding the greatness of Follow the Reaper and memorizing every intricate melody in every song.

Step 4: Grasping that Something Wild is one of bodom's most intriguing work.

Step 5: Pouring yourself a pint of Köstritzer Dark Lager and realizing you're a man!

Hope that helps.

Well I’m glad you asked. Usually I hold seminars every Thursday... but I will make an exception in this case since you seem eager to learn.

Step 1: Admitting your ignorance and identifying your problem (AYDY being your fave bodom CD).

Lets see..I'm ignorant to the music because Im able to find both styles of cob amazing,only listening to one aspect of the bands music (N.B neo- classical bodom only) makes me a much less ignorant,cultured,credible cob fan..makes sense! :p and I suppose I'll have to put it in cap blocks this time because some of us are finding the art of reading a little difficult.

FTR IS MY FAVOURITE ALBUM

:)

Checkmate,HB rocks! :kickass: (Except for the vocals))

Step 3: Fully understanding the greatness of Follow the Reaper and memorizing every intricate melody in every song.

When the ftr album is playing in your head in the backdrop of your dreams at night,I'd say youve been listening to it a little too much.

Grasped a long time ago, Deadnight Warrior got me into Bodom!

Step 5: Pouring yourself a pint of Köstritzer Dark Lager

Ew *pass*

and realizing you're a man!

Eh? *Looks down* Boobs check, vag check, Phew, I was worried there for a second!

Hope that helps.

Thank you oh wise one,it has truly been an education!

Todays fav: Red light in my eyes part 2

Least fav:still lobodomy.

Thank you oh wise one,it has truly been an education!

Well played! Its all in good fun. :lol:

HB rocks! :kickass: (Except for the vocals))

:erk: I think the vocals are the best by far on HB... oh well thats definetly my personal opinion though.

Hey and for the record AYDY is a great cd... it just happens to be their 6th best. Hell it would probably make my top 50 metal albums. I cant think of another band which has their entire discography in my top 50 list... well except Wintersun :lol:

Indeedy :) Just looked back on what I wrote there,sorry if it sounded a bit patronising or pissed off or whatever,my sarcasm usually doesn't read as good natured and in jest in writing as it sounds in my head unfortunately :lol:

Hb vocals really dont do it for me,love the album as a whole though, The HCDR vocals are his best imo,more natural sounding,each to his/her own :)the BD vocals are a bit annoying or irritating or something when your listening to the album full through imo..

Anyway todays fav- Red light in my eyes part 2
Least fav-..hellion cover probs..

If I had to pick one song as the best, it would have to be Touch Like Angel of Death. That's the song that got me hooked up over 10 years ago :)

For worst I'd have to go with something off of Are You Dead Yet, as it's my least fav album. The two filler tracks on Hatebreeder are a bit off too, Black Widow and...what was the other ones name...with the big time Stone rip-off riffs :D I like those as well, but I had to pick something :p

worst: i don't remember any song for this category..

Couldn't have said it better myself :worship:.
I don't understand why y'all hate AYDY and BD, just because it sounds nothing like the old bodom. If you compare it to other bands, I think it's great (you're gonna hate me for this, but AYDY was the song that got me into Bodom:lol:). I like pretty much every single song on those cd's :kickass:

And yes, the Next In Line solo is awesome, if you haven't heard it, you should check it out

Step 5: Pouring yourself a pint of Köstritzer Dark Lager and realizing you're a man!

Hope that helps.

Amen to that.