best black actor?

Has anyone noted how the main black Jedi just happens to have the one purple light saber? What's the black people/purple color relationship? Is it because of that movie? Is it because of the charismatic churches and stuff? It's one of those things everyone must notice but nobody will dare talk about it. Sort of how every nail place is filled with nothing but Vietnamese people.

I hate all those movies where there's a church choir with fat black women who clap their hands and sway back and forth while a black priest speaks pseudo profound bullshit to a wholly black crowd who all nod their heads like "mhm yeah, this guy speaks the truth". I get this obnoxious feeling when i see stuff like that, people totally without any self-effacing qualities at all basking in how good people they are. I don't know if it's taken from reality but you sure see it a lot on tv and in movies.

I hate all those movies where there's a church choir with fat black women who clap their hands and sway back and forth while a black priest speaks pseudo profound bullshit to a wholly black crowd who all nod their heads like "mhm yeah, this guy speaks the truth". I get this obnoxious feeling when i see stuff like that, people totally without any self-effacing qualities at all basking in how good people they are. I don't know if it's taken from reality but you sure see it a lot on tv and in movies.

Yeah, they are always portrayed as being so god damn genial, with all their incest.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/06/14/AR2007061402085.html

Yeah, they are always portrayed as being so god damn genial, with all their inscest.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/06/14/AR2007061402085.html

You obviously don't know anything about black christians or america or how to spell the word incest.

Your post is funny coming from a Brit.

It is well known that white southerners have the highest rate of incest in the country.

Only an ignoramous would try to stereotype black churchgoers as incestuos.

forest withaker is my favorite

He is one of the best.

Richard Roundtree

You just wanted to name the most obscure famous black actor you could think of. He is great though.

Nearly two full pages and none of you tasteless fucks have mentioned Sidney Poitier? Absolutely pathetic.

Very good call.

Morgan Freeman is great, of course, but he makes very poor film choices. Also, in bad films his acting is usually very sub-par.

Samuel L. Jackson always plays the same damn role. Sure, he's a classic; but he's not great, in my opinion.

Denzel Washington is the Tom Hanks of black actors.

My votes go to:
Don Cheadle
Chiwetel Ejiofor
Forest Whitaker

You obviously don't know anything about black christians or america or how to spell the word incest.

Your post is funny coming from a Brit.

It is well known that white southerners have the highest rate of incest in the country.

Only an ignoramous would try to stereotype black churchgoers as incestuos.

Your so angry. Apologies for any offences. Besides, i corrected my spelling :p

Chris Tucker.

"Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?!" :D

Chris Tucker.

"Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?!" :D

:lol:

"Leeeeeeeee I'm tryin to kill somebody"

Master Yu: May I help you?
Detective James Carter: I'll be asking the questions old man. Who are you?
Master Yu: Yu.
Detective James Carter: No, not me. You.
Master Yu: Yes, I'm Yu.
Detective James Carter: Are you deaf?
Master Yu: No. Yu is blind.
Detective James Carter: I'm not blind. You blind.
Master Yu: That is what I just said.
Detective James Carter: You just said what?
Master Yu: I did not say what, I said Yu.
Detective James Carter: That's what I'm asking you.
Master Yu: And Yu is answering.
Detective James Carter: Shut up!
Detective James Carter: You!
Master Yu: Yes?
Detective James Carter: Not you. Him! What's your name?
Mi: Mi.
Detective James Carter: Yes, you.
Mi: I'm Mi.
Master Yu: He's Mi and I'm Yu.
Detective James Carter: And I'm about to whoop your old ass man because I am sick of playing games!

I laughed so hard at this lol