• Bathory

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Myrkskog

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Mortiis

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
let me join in , ill list bands i think should be there too!
wheres necroforest dosethr palos vikielirs ????? where r they?? what about banished, defiled ,swordmaster, mirkall?or the mighty ldjarn! THiIS LIST SUX

by the way i vote immortal

Originally posted by Stinkfist
No Graveland or Abigor...

Is Graveland really all that good? I've got a couple of their CDs, and I'm not too impressed.

Arcturus' first album is BM, however the newer ones are not. Zyklon-B is BM, Zyklon is debatable. Mortiis is definitely not Black Metal, but he's BM related, so I guess he has a place on the poll, even if he is darkwave gone David Bowie.

My favorite is Emperor, and after them, it's Dissection. I Am The Black Wizards and "Night's Blood" are such great songs.

Originally posted by spikes77
let me join in , ill list bands i think should be there too!
wheres necroforest dosethr palos vikielirs ????? where r they?? what about banished, defiled ,swordmaster, mirkall?or the mighty ldjarn! THiIS LIST SUX

Go back to your fucking cage...I already explained the absense for some bands(Satyricon,Dodsheimgard,Thorns) those being the only ones that matter.How many people do you thin are going to vote for the more unknown bands like those you mentioned..

this is a BEST BLACK METAL BAND thread, not a list of every black metal known to man. a lot of bands others mentioned not being on there really suck *cough*nargaroth*cough*. Would anyone really vote for them over one of the bands already on the list?