best Bodom riffs that get your hairs tingling

aestusmaris@hotmail.com

The Devil's armpit
Jun 14, 2005
Göteborg, Sweden
What are your fave Bodom riffs that get the hairs tingling, you know the riffs I mean, the chorus of Black Widow, the lead in Bed of Razors...I can't think back to any at the moment but help me out here people.
I wanna know our favourite parts, it might get me listening to not-so-listened tracks which is always a good thing!

yeah pretty much those ones you mentioned. and I'm replyin cause you only have 1 reply so far hahah and I been out drinking haha
but yeah Black Widow and Bed of Razors.. every time I hear those songs it has some effect on me

-Main Riff of Needled 24/7.
-Lead in Bed Of Razors
-The mini-solo (0:45) in Kissing The Shadows
-Main Riff of Towards Dead End
-The Riff at about 2:27 in Northern Comfort

the part where Alexi Spits in the air in the TLS video.

the first minute of bodom night silent night

and about 1 minute into Lil' Bloodred Riddin hood the part where alexi si like "C'MON MOTHER FUCKERS!!!" and that riff that starts up.

and my favorite is after the intro of children of decadence. about 30 seconds into the song.

the bridge parts in children of decadance and bodom after midnight, the main lead in bodom the song and the main lead in TLSO. and the neo classical sweeps in lil blood red

The intro to Lake Bodom gets me so pumped, but unfortunately the rest of the song isnt nearly as good...

Northern Comfort riff that comes in at about 1:00, building up tension before at about 1:15 alexi goes all "EUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAOWW!" and then they finish that up nicely with the chorus going till about 1:45

Triple Corpse Hammerblow - 1:00

Chokehold seems like the ultimate mosh song when it all of a sudden gets heavy...

and even though its not exactly a riff, the drum intro to Lil Blood Red Riding hood pwnz

-Second solo in Sixpounder
-End of solo in Towards Dead End
-Chorus of Black Widow
-Sweeping in Kissing the Shadows
MUCH MORE..(but mainly Sixpounder)