The CoB clan thread !

To Homer: what?!!!! YOU met Alexi???!!! OMg, tell me how it went.!!! Tell me every single detail. FOr once, i'm not jealous and i'm excited. Was Alexi mean? NIce? I don't think he's bi. Even if he was, it wouldn't bother me.

GrimReaper666 said:
To Homer: what?!!!! YOU met Alexi???!!! OMg, tell me how it went.!!! Tell me every single detail. FOr once, i'm not jealous and i'm excited. Was Alexi mean? NIce? I don't think he's bi. Even if he was, it wouldn't bother me.
he came into the bar above the venue 1 hour after the show. we had a short conversation.. well he told me that he once wrote a song called "bodom dishwasher" which he never was allowed to bring out coz it was sexism. so he wrote lyrics for AYDY demonstrating against rulez (i dont give a flying fuck motherfucker...).
i requested him to shout some lines of the song to me.. i dont remember excactly but sth like..

Ya Yow!

I dont like no motherfuckin bitches,
All they have to do is wash dishes,
Girls aint worth shit to the hatecrew
When I pushed u out of the window, you nearly flew

im not 100% sure about that.
well then i suddenly was pissed and went away. roope took out a bottle of vodka, we drank that.. well then they left too.

Great story! At least we know what Alexi is REALLY like....And I wanna know more of the lines of ''Bodom Dishwasher'', it sure sounds like a great song!

Lithium said:
Great story! At least we know what Alexi is REALLY like....And I wanna know more of the lines of ''Bodom Dishwasher'', it sure sounds like a great song!
he suddenly wanted to go.. i dunno why. he was quite ignorant