The CoB clan thread !

GrimReaper666 said:
WTF is this!!!!!!!! *screams my ass off* I hate that fuckin chick! i wish that was me. ALexi can't have anyone else except for me. I know he's waiting for me...that's why he broke up with KIM. I feel so close to him. I know one day we'll meet!

...I know I'll NEVER meet Alexi (and all the CoB), instead.... :lol:
To GrimReaper666: I've nothing against you, don't take it bad...well, I see that you're sure to meet Allu one day, ok...
and I hope for you to meet him, but.... after that? how do you think it could finish? Don't you think that then you'll come back to your life and Alexi to his life? cuz your love-dream with him is very very very hard to become real...(for you and for all the fans like you, cuz you're not the only one who adores him that way... you should know)

It was just my advice for her... to make her reflect a bit, cuz I'm no one to tell to other people what they must do.
But I guess someone will misunderstand this my action...well: I don't care.

To grimreaper666

You WILL meet alexi. And when you do, you willl feel happy. You will feel that all aspects in your life are furfilled. For once in your miserable, pathetic life, you feel....well...almost....COMPLETE. You need nothing. You need nobody. Everything is well. Alexi smiles at you, you smile back. It's almost like heaven. The bright light of his perfect teeth, his perfect face....His hair, swinging in the wind...yes he is totally hawt...

And suddenly...he tells you he has to go. At first, you think he is joking, after all, how could he POSSIBLY leave you....you were a whole, you 2 where ONE....
So...he ''jokingly'' steps into the tour bus.....he will come back....he MUST.

You wait

5 minutes....

10 minutes...

Half an hour...

An hour...

The bus starts to leave. Your miserable little life falls apart. COMPLETELY. You have nothing to live for. Alexi left you! He HATES you. He thinks you're a pathetic litttle whore. Now you must die, what else could possibly be worth dieing for? Alexi owned you bitch. And now its time for you to DIE.

┼Victim of the Night┼ said:
It was just my advice for her... to make her reflect a bit, cuz I'm no one to tell to other people what they must do.
But I guess someone will misunderstand this my action...well: I don't care.

You're actually wasting your time.

Regardless of what anyone types on this messageboard, none of it means anything to her whether it's positive or negative.

Authentic Metalhead said:
Call me crazy, but I've seen it before. People with this mindset lose all their sense of priority and, once rejected by the one they obsessed over, feel like they have no reason to live. It's incredibly difficult to work with as a psychologist.

I have to tell you're absolutely right... what can I say? Still a bit of hope. Maybe someday....
But now.... who knows? There are no words anymore...

-[chop]- said:
SO COOL!!! I KNEW IT...NOW I DONT HAVE TO KILL MY SELF!!!!

BUT HE WOULDN'T LET ANYONE ELSE TOUCH HIS HAIR!!!

AND OMG I WRESTLED HIM TO THE SNOW TOO!!

ok,I better stop before I can't.

\m/NikkiePhillie\m/ said:
BUT HE WOULDN'T LET ANYONE ELSE TOUCH HIS HAIR!!!

AND OMG I WRESTLED HIM TO THE SNOW TOO!!

ok,I better stop before I can't.

:lol: yeah lets just stop it :D