The CoB clan thread !

Well since "Bodom Beach Terror" and "You're Better Off Dead!"
are taken...

"Hatecrew Deathroll" for me. I'm suprised that wasn't taken already.

I fuckin love my Alexi! I admit it, i'm obsessed with him! What ever happened to the official Alexi thread? I wanted to post so much over there. Anyway, he's my everything. I thought this obsession would end, but i was so wrong.I'm back in school and Alexi's still in my mind. I just realized something: I NEED Alexi. Even when i'm really busy or doing something important, Alexi's alwayz in my mind no matter what. I think and talk about him 24/7. I think my friends are getting tired of it but i don't care. Alexi's helped me through so much. Before Alexi, I'd alwayz be very depressed and every little thing would bother me. I'd have a lot of shit to deal with...but now it's differnt. With Alexi, i don't have to worry about anything. Everything that used to matter so much to me, doesn't matter anymore! I'm very calm and neutral. I feel as if i'm floating and dreaming..that reality is a dream cuz then I'd only have Alexi in my mind. Then when i get home, i"m back in my COB fantasy with Alexi. I freakin have sexual fantasies of him and can't stop listening to his voice and staring at all his pics. Life's so much relaxing and easy going with Alexi with me 24/7.

GrimReaper666 said:
sure.........

Omg look!!! I think it's love!!!!

mealexilvire6.jpg