The CoB clan thread !

To Chops: I never heard that song cuz it's not on the albums, but i saw someone put the lyrics to that song on sing365 and it was really good. That's why i chose it. All the songs are tooken. I want any ones that are left. I don't care which song cuz all of them are good.

Yeah, if we're in this club i want free food and beer. Make mines either Mickeys or Guiness.

Ok, i'll take If You Want Peace Prepare For WAR! It rox. I love it when Alexi says "fuck" in the middle and the drumming is really good.

It's not the best, but it's still good. All the songs on AYDY are good. Yesterday, I was listening to that album non-stop, all day long. And the more i listened to it, the more i loved it. Alexi's voice wouldn't get out of my head and Bastards of Bodom was stuck in my head.

GrimReaper666 said:
It's not the best, but it's still good. All the songs on AYDY are good. Yesterday, I was listening to that album non-stop, all day long. And the more i listened to it, the more i loved it. Alexi's voice wouldn't get out of my head and Bastards of Bodom was stuck in my head.

All COB's songs are great, not only the ones on Are You Dead Yet ? lol

but anyway... as my request post is far away, I'll just mention again I want to be added with Triple Corpse Hammerblow

:headbang:

GrimReaper666 said:

you are the kind of person that produces nightmares. so stop scaring me !

GrimReaper666 said:

inhe said:
you are the kind of person that produces nightmares. so stop scaring me !

I don't see what is scary !!!! Alexi's voice has been in my head 24/7 since I ever heard a COB song, and the 1st one I heard was Oops, I Did It Again lol

jmbullet said:
I don't see what is scary !!!! Alexi's voice has been in my head 24/7 since I ever heard a COB song, and the 1st one I heard was Oops, I Did It Again lol

LoL wtf is this? i hope for your own good that you are a chick or else im gonna get pissed...if i had his voice 24/7 in my head i think i would go paranoid with all that 'YAYAYAAAOW' and 'RIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!'

-[chop]- said:
LoL wtf is this? i hope for your own good that you are a chick or else im gonna get pissed...if i had his voice 24/7 in my head i think i would go paranoid with all that 'YAYAYAAAOW' and 'RIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!'

lol of course I'm a girl lol

but any gay guy could just be as obsessed as me :lol:

I'm not going paranoid, I mean... Alexi's not that bad...

my cousin is really into James Blunt (crappy cheapass pop singer with no talent and awful voice) and I had to listen to him into her car because my mp3 player battery was empty. and that song (you're beautiful, fuck that's ugly) got stuck into my head... I went near to paranoid with that... that is when you realize Alexi's voice is pure heaven.

Hated^ said:
Why does every single thread change into an "Al3Xi IS SO CUTE" thread. :err:

No one said Alexi is so cute yet...

ALEXI IS SO CUTE !!!

NOW, someone said it. lol

oh and ADD ME with TRIPLE CORPSE HAMMERBLOW for ******* sake.. I mean... please ! *smiles innocently*

GrimReaper666 said:
IYWP and Next in Line are pretty crappy :erk: Those 2 songs, and the fact the album is only like 35minutes long, I couldn't stand to listen to it more than once at a time, and I usually skip Next in line :p

I'm not one of those "GRUuuuuhhh Fanbois lawl r gh3y!" people, but to listen to AYDY all day is kind of excessive :erk:

BTW I decided I dislike being in a "clan". Lake Bodom now up for grabs I don't want it.

@jmbullet: The Guy doesn't sit at his computer waiting for posts in this thread, be patient.