The CoB clan thread !

@ Warheart--Finally! Someone likes Hate Me more than Kissing the Shadows. Yes, that's two votes for Hate Me and three for Kissing the Shadows.

To Authentic Metalhead: Yeah, I never had homework this past schoolyear except before final exams. I guess Alexi made it in the music industry cuz he was extremely dedicated and practiced a lot. I love him even more for that. When ever i hear how dedicated a person is in a band, it's really inspiring and makes me fall in love. Then you can also appreciate the music more.

Authentic Metalhead said:
I seemed to be plagued with that mindset. But now I just approach everything with an open mind and no bias and I appreciate it all much more. Now the only time I hate things that are generally popular is when the popular item in question is overrated.

I never felt that way, but it's really annoying when everyone starts liking the same thing all at the same time. It feels like they shouldn't like the same thing cuz you liked it first but i guess everyone has to share. In my school, no one's really into Bodom. I mean they've heard of a few songs by them but they're not big fans. Things they're into are a lot of nu-metal and the usual classics. Other than that, it's Cradle of Filth, Killswitch, and Lamb of God. I hate that everyone started liking COF. I liked them like for 5 years and at that point no one even liked or heard of them. Now when Nymphetamine came out everyone loves them. The bad thing is when i say that i like them, they call me a poser cuz i don't dress all in black or cuz i'm not a goth like them. It feels like i have to proove that i'm a bigger fan or something. Fuck, it's just frustrating.

Yeah, I hate it when you really like a band and then they become popular and people scorn you for liking them just to fit in. Most of the music I listen to I discovered on my own; I actually get surprised sometimes when I find out they're popular. That's what happened with Lamb of God and Avenged Sevenfold. I heard AtPB and CoE and really liked them and bought them, then found out that they were the shit among the general mainstream metalhead.

GrimReaper666 said:
@ Warheart--Finally! Someone likes Hate Me more than Kissing the Shadows. Yes, that's two votes for Hate Me and three for Kissing the Shadows.

Definitely, it's one of the first songs I heard, it's an instant classic.

I used to prefer Hate Me! BUT, after listening to it soooo many times and listening to KTS sooooooo many times, I prefer KTS.

BTW: I wanna be the Deadnight Warrior. ^^

Yeah, all the good songs are already gone. I wanted "Follow the Reaper" or "Taste of My Scythe", but I waited too long. :cry:

:lol: i got the one i wanted :p

For the love of God, think before you speak.

check the list, dammit!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I didnt get my first choice, but still got a pretty good song

oh, and i almost chose Hate Me! first, but your lucky :p

^Dude for the love of fucking god!!! look the first page...somebody has already taken that one....