The CoB clan thread !

I used to hate Kissing the Shadows just because everyone else loved it. But then I bought Follow the Reaper and it's a really good song. But Hate Me is better imo.

Yeah I do too. It's silly to dislike something when it's actually something good, which in this case it is. I've grown to love the song as a whole since I learnt most of it.

The solos NOWAI because I can't even play them "in the studio" so I doubt it.

The leads are easy to me now but I don't know about live, it's quite different.

Yeah maybe, it's certainly not going to come soon though, I haven't practised for over a week and he was skipping school when he was like 12 to play guitar and play in his band.

Skipping school to pursue music is a really risky move. One of my friends dropped out when he was 14 to play the guitar, but now he's 23 and stuck working at McDonald's and has no time to go back and get his high school diploma. He barely even has time to play with his band, since he has a wife and a kid. But they were pretty good, I still don't get why they never got anywhere.

Yeah that's very risky and your friend payed the price, Alexi was just lucky he got that good and wrote decent music.

Did you guys make bands with your pals in school? Oh oh and put me down for Hate Me, or Follow the Reaper, or something. Can two people have the same song?

^ Don't think you can pick the same one twice.

<-Warheart-> said:
Yeah that's very risky and your friend payed the price, Alexi was just lucky he got that good and wrote decent music.

That's exactly what I thought when I read that thing on scythes of bodom. And the McDonald's thing is exactly why I want another option as well.