The CoB clan thread !

GrimReaper666 said:
I fuckin love my Alexi! I admit it, i'm obsessed with him! What ever happened to the official Alexi thread? I wanted to post so much over there. Anyway, he's my everything. I thought this obsession would end, but i was so wrong.I'm back in school and Alexi's still in my mind. I just realized something: I NEED Alexi. Even when i'm really busy or doing something important, Alexi's alwayz in my mind no matter what. I think and talk about him 24/7. I think my friends are getting tired of it but i don't care. Alexi's helped me through so much. Before Alexi, I'd alwayz be very depressed and every little thing would bother me. I'd have a lot of shit to deal with...but now it's differnt. With Alexi, i don't have to worry about anything. Everything that used to matter so much to me, doesn't matter anymore! I'm very calm and neutral. I feel as if i'm floating and dreaming..that reality is a dream cuz then I'd only have Alexi in my mind. Then when i get home, i"m back in my COB fantasy with Alexi. I freakin have sexual fantasies of him and can't stop listening to his voice and staring at all his pics. Life's so much relaxing and easy going with Alexi with me 24/7.
you don't exist... you aren't real

Originally Posted by GrimReaper666
I fuckin love my Alexi! I admit it, i'm obsessed with him! What ever happened to the official Alexi thread? I wanted to post so much over there. Anyway, he's my everything. I thought this obsession would end, but i was so wrong.I'm back in school and Alexi's still in my mind. I just realized something: I NEED Alexi. Even when i'm really busy or doing something important, Alexi's alwayz in my mind no matter what. I think and talk about him 24/7. I think my friends are getting tired of it but i don't care. Alexi's helped me through so much. Before Alexi, I'd alwayz be very depressed and every little thing would bother me. I'd have a lot of shit to deal with...but now it's differnt. With Alexi, i don't have to worry about anything. Everything that used to matter so much to me, doesn't matter anymore! I'm very calm and neutral. I feel as if i'm floating and dreaming..that reality is a dream cuz then I'd only have Alexi in my mind. Then when i get home, i"m back in my COB fantasy with Alexi. I freakin have sexual fantasies of him and can't stop listening to his voice and staring at all his pics. Life's so much relaxing and easy going with Alexi with me 24/7.

I just mailed that lil story to your dad....now he knows what an obsessed freak you are, and that u touch yourself while thinking or alexi :D

what's the main subject of this thread? it seems, to me, a thread where one can almost tell everything's going through his mind....

ohhh....well, I've read it just now, and I've almost understood...so you are the member number 8, identified with the song Silent Night, Bodom Night....
but now that I've discovered this.... I have to kill you!! o_O That's one of my fav songs of CoB!!!! :mad: :)

yes... I'll fight (for my right!) till the end!!!! :heh:
No, no, no... :) I'll finish to accept that this song is for Chop and stop (oh my God, unwillingly I rhymed!)...

uhm...the first one I heard about our Children is "Towards dead end"... very very catchy!
but my fav is just "Silent night, Bodom night"... for the Reaper wants moooooore.....
sgrunt...it's a pity it's a song, cuz I love it... :cry: :)

The first Bodom song i heard was Every Time I Die, i think. I wanted a lot of other good songs, but i came to late and got stuck with If you want peace prepare for war. It's alright though. It's still a good song. I love Silent Night Bodom NIght. That is a very catchy song. It's really good live too. The Children of Bodom song is fuckin awsome. It's one of my fave songs off that album. Actually, it's really hard to choose which songs are the best.

without saying IYWPPFW is a descent song that statement didnt suck. CONGRATZ!!

Lithium said:
To grimreaper666

You WILL meet alexi. And when you do, you willl feel happy. You will feel that all aspects in your life are furfilled. For once in your miserable, pathetic life, you feel....well...almost....COMPLETE. You need nothing. You need nobody. Everything is well. Alexi smiles at you, you smile back. It's almost like heaven. The bright light of his perfect teeth, his perfect face....His hair, swinging in the wind...yes he is totally hawt...

And suddenly...he tells you he has to go. At first, you think he is joking, after all, how could he POSSIBLY leave you....you were a whole, you 2 where ONE....
So...he ''jokingly'' steps into the tour bus.....he will come back....he MUST.

You wait

5 minutes....

10 minutes...

Half an hour...

An hour...

The bus starts to leave. Your miserable little life falls apart. COMPLETELY. You have nothing to live for. Alexi left you! He HATES you. He thinks you're a pathetic litttle whore. Now you must die, what else could possibly be worth dieing for? Alexi owned you bitch. And now its time for you to DIE.

Ummm....*thinks about it* That would be heaven....I can imagine it now. That's pure bliss. When i meet him, it my life will be complete. Nothing else willl matter. I will have a long conversation with him, and i'll give him everything he ever wanted...which is me. He's waiting for me. I really don't know what to do after we meet. I think i'll just go back into my fantasies. It's the only thing i can do. But for that one moment, my fantasy was a reality. Maybe we will be together forever....that's the one thing i'm not sure about. Right now all i can do is wait.

GrimReaper666 said:
Ummm....*thinks about it* That would be heaven....I can imagine it now. That's pure bliss. When i meet him, it my life will be complete. Nothing else willl matter. I will have a long conversation with him, and i'll give him everything he ever wanted...which is me. He's waiting for me. I really don't know what to do after we meet. I think i'll just go back into my fantasies. It's the only thing i can do. But for that one moment, my fantasy was a reality. Maybe we will be together forever....that's the one thing i'm not sure about. Right now all i can do is wait.
ok i tell you ONCE:
alexi is a ignorant, gay (well atleast bi) guy. i met him. i can tell you.
and now i tell you something: i aint be that nice to you again (reading your post). next time my answer will be like "hey who rattled your cage?"