Best Buy Exclusive H&H DVD

NICE!! Thanks Sixx! I prolly would have wandered over to Wally World by work to pick it up. Now I'll drive to Best Buy a few miles away. There's a good burger joint close to it so it'll make for a perfect lunch on the 28th. :headbang:

I'm so sick of this different version crap. Release one version with all the songs and a DVD. This is 2009 for gods sake! Everyone can get the bonus tracks thru the net and I want them in high quality without paying $50 for an import CD!

I'm so sick of this different version crap. Release one version with all the songs and a DVD. This is 2009 for gods sake! Everyone can get the bonus tracks thru the net and I want them in high quality without paying $50 for an import CD!

You know the reasoning behind the bonus tracks on imports don't you?

I frankly don't give a fuck about different versions for different box stores; I see it as a fucking scavenger hunt of sorts. Reminds me of the good old days as a kid running from store to store trying to find that new album. Plus these are ploys to buy other shit while in the particular stores anyway. I can't recall buying something at Best Buy aside from the specific album that I'm there to buy. In a sense they failed to get me to buy other shit. I know I'm not the only one either. Might work for some people, enough of them to make this profitable to have they own specific version or exclusive release.