Best CD you own...?

Bathory - Blood on Ice - I've never heard so much magic in one album, it feels like it hasn't been recorded on this planet ;)
Blackshine - Our pain is your pleasure comes very close
and finally Katatonia - LFDGD

elvenefris.jpg

SEW---Magnificat-CD.jpg

second thought:

Dance Of December Souls and Reel Big Fish's "Turn The Radio Off" because they are the more or less hard to get original pressings.

What a difficult question!

I'm swaying towards LFDGD. It's one of those albums that ALWAYS seems appropriate, regardless of how I'm feeling, one of those cds you can never overplay. Between that and Elliott Smith - XO I think.

The grammar in this post is appalling! :erk:

What a difficult question!

I'm swaying towards LFDGD. It's one of those albums that ALWAYS seems appropriate, regardless of how I'm feeling, one of those cds you can never overplay. Between that and Elliott Smith - XO I think.

The grammar in this post is appalling! :erk:

Your spelling is fine. Your comma use...maybe not. :p

+1 for picking LFDGD anyways :)

Abigor-Opus IV, Burzum-Hvis Lyset Tar Oss, Metallica-And Justice for All, Iron Maiden-Seventh Son, Brave Murder Day, Opeth-Morningrise, Peter Gabriel-Us, The Beatles-Revolver

I would say these are pretty much my all time favourite albums these days, probably for sentimental/emotional reasons.

Helloween - Better than Raw
It helped me to cope with my crappy life, especially the song Midnight Sun means A LOT to me. And i could say the same about Tonight's Music...