Best Cheap Headphones for Metal

Depends what you're plugging them into. Koss ksc35 are by fat the best headphones I've heard that go that cheap. Very big-sounding, decent refinement, and the bass doesn't drown everything out. I only really use em with my discman. You may have to pay $40 or $50 for em as they're out of production, but it'll be worth it. An IGrado may be another good choice. Some people at head-fi.org would be able to recommend other stuff.

If you really want to hear something special(but expensive), see if your local hi-fi store has a Grado RS-1 headphone and the RA-1 amp(or some better headphone amp). Then plug em into a decent cd player, like a Rotel or an Arcam. Grado HF2 might be a little better of a Metal headphone for cds, but they aren't in production.

Try some big sized skull candies like the bose headphone but in my opnion the skull candies are much better, the big ones run around $25-$40 depends on where you get them. Great bass and doesnt drown out the song

Altai headphones are really cheap and have never let me down in terms of comfort or quality

I just got a Monster Jamz off amazon and I think that it really has a great quality. To start with, the build quality is amazing as they are boasting of an almost indestructible case. They have a video on their product page that showed it being hammered and not a single dent on it. Now that's amazing.

I do not have the guys to do that though, probably after a couple of years, I would test that on my own.

With the sound quality, the sound is great on bass. and excellent on mid range and treble. It's tag price is at 119 but I got it for 49, thanks to discounts.

The choice of earners depends on what kind of functions you expect from him. It's very important for me when the sound in the headphones is loud. But I love not just loud music, but also high-quality sound, so I don't buy low-quality mono headphones. To choose a really good one, it will be useful to read several articles on this topic and find reviews of popular models from professionals in this. For example, here https://forthesound.com/how-to-choose-loudest-headphones/ I found all the necessary information that I was need to choose really inexpensive, but quality headphones for my favorite music.

Last edited: