best country on this planet to live in ??????

Dead_Lioness said:
I lived in so many places.... and I loved them all...
but if I have to chsoe one place, to say it is the best
place to be?

The Netherlads

without any doubt.
Its the people, the mentality, the cities, the country, the laws, ... ahhh everything is so great there... seriously.

However... I love the US as well. I'm having a blast here so far.
the US is great, despite all the religious crap and the president....
I really like it here.
Arlington is so clean and safe and nice... when I'll get bored with where I
am maybe I'll explore some more states, but one day.... maybe I'll be back in Holland... who knows.

but..... The Nederlands get my vote, BIG TIME.

mwah, I hate it here.
fucked-up politics and stuff. But I guess I don't like the politics in ány country. However, I've heard promising stories about Sweden.
So my vote goes to Sweden, for it is the place I'd like to spend my future, and for it's the place I hope things are better.

have a think about it???

"best" = adjective better than all others: of the highest quality or standard or the most excellent type

Like I said, Canada. I sard countries with compulsory military service. I serve no master. My bosses only get respect because they give it. :p

Random Beard said:
Like I said, Canada. I sard countries with compulsory military service. I serve no master. My bosses only get respect because they give it. :p
When I dominate you'll serve me or suffer.

I've only visited Canada and several the US states.

I love where I personally live, for it's beauty and nature. But, I am still an American citizen...and that actually causes me shame currently. Politically speaking.. I'm no Bush fan. I hate him, he acts like he's above the law, and believes God sent him to the position of President. He makes me ashamed to be a citizen of the United States. We are much smarter than he presents to the world, but there's an old saying, we get the the government that we deserve. That makes us in hell, and Bush was really appointed by Satan.

I have great freedoms, and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else, though.

I'd like to check out Australia as the place where I'll retire. My dream to walk and swim the great barrier reef, and who the hell knows how long I could take to do that.

As a heavy drinkers, Sweden is not the place to go. Monopolised off licences mean the goverment regulates how fucked up you get...which sucks :(

Norway is probably my ultimate favourite, outside the prices.

AsModEe said:
it would be either Norway or Australia, but I'm fine here.

Forgot Norway. I would like to check that out. I forgot to mention that when I was in Canada, British Columbia, it was thee most beautiful place I've ever been in my life. Exquisite. I wish I'd bought some property in whistler years and years ago.