Best Falsetto's that Warrel does?

Will Bozarth said:
theres something on youtube? Serpents Knight related? don't look at me. that VCD didn't leave my liviing room

...wandering data bits!
*raises pinky like mini me*

EricT said:
Yeah, if you're looking for Warrel falsetto stuff, the entire Refuge Denied album is the way to go.
Yeah, im actually putting together a collage of differnt bands doing crazy falsettos to piss this guy off that keeps complaining about them :p

im gonna put in Into Eternity and Biomechanical in the mix too.

All of king diamond will get to him, haha.

I suggest Mercyful Fate's Egypt though... I love that song.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYGGGGGGGGGGGPT!!!

there are screams in all sanctuary songs...as for NM? besides what has been said theres

the cover of Love Bites
Godmoney
We Disintegrate
and the demos where he sang with a more Sanctuary-esque style

teredd said:
...actually Ascension To Destiny (mid point) has
a harmony scream which makes your nads pucker.
You beat me to it! Honestly, everytime I hear that song I wondered if there were a bunch of dogs sitting outside the studio after WD finished recording.
Edit:
Will Bozarth said:
Hey! I just figured out why he doesn't sing as high as he used to anymore! Notice how tight the pants are in that vid. :D

Nightshade said:
You beat me to it! Honestly, everytime I hear that song I wondered if there were a bunch of dogs sitting outside the studio after WD finished recording.
Edit:

Hey! I just figured out why he doesn't sing as high as he used to anymore! Notice how tight the pants are in that vid. :D
Lol i can picture him going into a store one day and saying "hey do you guys have any of those skin tight Leather Pants that make you sing almost as good as if you ACTUALLY had your balls clamped with a clothes pin?" then I can immagine the guy staring at him and saying "hmmmm let me see...well there is a sex shop right down the street..."

Nightshade said:

Nah...those are those "silky-stretchy" 80's pants ;)
Will has a nice pic of them :D
No comments about "handcuffs" Will!