Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mettel Intellivision

• 3D-0

• Other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
XBox because all the cool metalheads hate it. SNES IS SUPERIOR!!11!1!!!!! PS2 PWNZ XBOX!!1! I'M NOT SURE WHY BUT DOWN WITH XBOX!!11!!!1!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The NES probably did more for gaming than any other system ever. It also saw the birthing of many of Nintendo's greatest franchises.

My current fave is the Xbox (modded), but you can't really question the importance of the NES.

GreatPhoenix said:
XBox because all the cool metalheads hate it. SNES IS SUPERIOR!!11!1!!!!! PS2 PWNZ XBOX!!1! I'M NOT SURE WHY BUT DOWN WITH XBOX!!11!!!1!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I explained why, and also explained why I liked the SNES the most. Just, you were too busy being a defensive cunt to accept my opinion it so you started getting all angry with your stupid reasoning (see: 2d bores the shit out of me! Graphics are what it's all about! I don't want to jump on a mushroom's head! SNES is a kid's console!)

SNES, without a doubt. Even though I have Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, and even a Gameboy Player, I still whip out the ol Super Nintendo and go to town.

Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy III
Super Metroid

I can never get enough of these games!

SEGA Megadrive (Genesis)

im a genesis whore. by far my all tmie machine...i grew up on this badboy and which led me to start a career in video game programming etc. all because of the Shining Force series.

thanks mom :p

All I remember about Neo Geo is that some of the games cost 500 bucks alone. Consquesntly Neo Geo didnt go much further than the Arcades :p

@Erik, Yup I have a GBA (and the GC GBA player). Currently playing Sword of Mana. Its like having a Super Nintendo all over again and they still produce games for it :D

Final_Vision said:
All I remember about Neo Geo is that some of the games cost 500 bucks alone. Consquesntly Neo Geo didnt go much further than the Arcades :p

@Erik, Yup I have a GBA (and the GC GBA player). Currently playing Sword of Mana. Its like having a Super Nintendo all over again and they still produce games for it :D

Nah, the neo-geo is still alive my friend. Very alive. www.neo-geo.com

I don't do video games anymore at all, but I used to be a freak. 2000ish posts on the neo forums i think :D