Best Guitar Solo?

I would have to amen all my fellow Neverheadz by saying that Politics of Estasy has the best solos. They are long and extensively badass. POE is the the heavyest album in Eb tuning ever recorded. I consider it the second heavyest metal album, the first being ....And Justice For All. But I would have to say the best solo that nevermore ever had would have to be the Acoustic Guitar solo In deconstrucion from dreaming Neon Black. That solo makes the song.

If you Choose Not to decide, you still have made a choice.

The best solo would have to be something from PoE. Try listening to 42147. I also like DNB the most and there are some great solo's on DHiaDW, I think the fast was on PoE.
I very seriously doubt that his fret board got hot enough to make a flame. I think lomis would have stop playing because of the discomfort from the tempature of the strings.

Originally posted by PiNkMaGGiT
Politics of Ecstacy. Der. But if you want to hear the fastest, most intensely technical amalgamation of an inhuman display of speed, raw talent and unearthly dexterity, then it has to be the solo in "Believe in Nothing". I read somewhere that Jeff actually set his fretboard on fire whilst recording that solo. :D