Best Hardcore Video EVER!!!!

I couldnt even cut 30 seconds of that shite....

i wanted to round them up and set them on any street corner near my workplace down here in lovely east baltimore.

lets see how fucking hard you are when the real thugs beat ya down...

MORONS !!!

Shit sandwich!!
I can imagine them watching the video first time after it was edited and saying: "Dude, did you see that bit where I'm driving and I shoot?" That's awesome. We should make the gun sounds louder so people will know we mean it!"

I wish I was there for the pre video shoot discussions. I can only imagine it went something like this.

We'll need guns. There should be some moshing. Can you borrow your uncle's jeep? Should I look like I am pissed at the steering wheel when I am driving? Which shirt should I wear? The penguin's one? That's what i was thinking. How about bandanas? How many bandanas should we get? Do you think we should post it on youtube? Who's going to send the evite to the hardcore family? We need the entire family there.

I'll go to K-Mart and buy the bandana 5-pack tomorrow morning before the shoot. Black, no? Awesome.

I wish I was there for the pre video shoot discussions. I can only imagine it went something like this.

We'll need guns. There should be some moshing. Can you borrow your uncle's jeep? Should I look like I am pissed at the steering wheel when I am driving? Which shirt should I wear? The penguin's one? That's what i was thinking. How about bandanas? How many bandanas should we get? Do you think we should post it on youtube? Who's going to send the evite to the hardcore family? We need the entire family there.

"can we borrow your uncle's jeep?" made me wet myself!!:lol:

The album must be amazing!!

I bet it starts with police sirens, New York city street crime scene sounds and a then a couple gun shots followed by a freakin sweet awesome dropped D chord blast!! "C.S. OG 2006!! Motherfuckeeeeeeeeeeer!"

The album must be amazing!!

I bet it starts with police sirens, New York city street crime scene sounds and a then a couple gun shots followed by a freakin sweet awesome dropped D chord blast!! "C.S. OG 2006!! Motherfuckeeeeeeeeeeer!"

i was hoping for the limited edition fan club pack which came with the CD, a black Crime Scene for life bandana and, a how to guide for being totally hardcore i.e. (drop d/ wife beater/ hat slightly tilted/ kung fu moves/ nervous head twitch to the right while your singing to show you're on edge and homicidal )you know the drill.