Best cover ever!!!!

RathmaLinarian

New Metal Member
Oct 3, 2009
You must check this:

The vocalist, Will, is well known on youtube for his videos singing Symphony X in the car :lol: He teamed up with this brazilian dream team and made the best collab video EVER!!!! :OMG:

I just can´t stop watching this!!! :kickass:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea very good cover indeed, I would complain about the drummer's bass drum work a bit but since the overall job is so good from all of them...I won't do it.

He seemed to struggle hitting some of the higher notes, but that might have just been his style. All-around great cover.

He seemed to struggle hitting some of the higher notes, but that might have just been his style. All-around great cover.

Quite the opposite actually, he's a little unstable with his low volume stuff. Personally I think that the higher he goes, the louder he needs to be mixed in. It's like whoever is mixing it is afraid of his higher stuff.

He's pretty damn awesome :D

I still like this guy the best. Will the vocalist even commented on this guy's video. I liked the other guy singing Symphony X in the car too.

Last edited by a moderator:
So who wants to do one of these to a Symphony X song? Lets do Through The Looking Glass! I can do guitar, horus can do keyboards, detective clarience can do bass, that dude who posted here not too long ago showing us fallen on drums could do drums, but who would do the vox?