Best Videogame Ever

PC Games that kick ass: Quake, Half-Life, Jedi Knight 1, Thief 1 and 2, System Shock 2

JohnThrax said:
another SUPER addicting game is Katamari. Fucking AHH! I could play that game all day and never get tired of it
I was watching my nephew yesterday and we played Katamari for hours. He kicked my ass in the vs. mode, btw he's only three.:erk:

jagged alliance2 was great
but i inceast tony hawk is the game
its fucking great doing 360s over buildings
listening to anthrax ,suicidal ,motorhead and iron maiden!!!!

efkarpos said:
jagged alliance2 was great
but i inceast tony hawk is the game
its fucking great doing 360s over buildings
listening to anthrax ,suicidal ,motorhead and iron maiden!!!!
I still need to get Tony Hawk's American Wasteland. I have all the other Tony Hawk games. Good stuff.

metal_thrashing_kansan said:
Who the hell spends that much time, or HAS that much time to play video games? I like to play my GTA and Socom games every once in a while, even my Transformers game. But I have a life. err, I mean a wife, and I find playing with HER for hours and hours is more fun. And most importantly, REAL.

I do. Or rather, I did. When I was a student, my lectures accounted for 6 hours a week, the reading about the same (I'm fortuanate enough to be able to speed-read), and my working week was about 12 hours.

Therefore, my housemate and I spent pretty much every waking hour playing Street Fighter and Figters Megamix games on the Snes and Saturn.

Look where it got me!

:erk:

I digress that comment about the wife. Lately, she doesnt want to play (something about being up with baby?), and I have become a newborn addict to GTA Vice city. Killing prostitutes and authority figures is cool.

I bought Capcom Classics Collection yesterday. Fucking awesome. Have you guys ever heard of Forgotten Worlds? I had not, but it's on the Capcom Collection. It's pretty fucking rad.
Legendary Wings is good too. And Ghosts 'N Goblins.

yeah man i used to love forgotten worlds on the megadrive, for the time the graphics were awesome with brilliant bosses (my fave is the massive blue one that punches you) ...must be said the xbox controllers make it much easier to play, just cos u get instant 360 shot, rather than having to spin.....can't get enough of that damn zenny.... :)

lokey said:
yeah man i used to love forgotten worlds on the megadrive, for the time the graphics were awesome with brilliant bosses (my fave is the massive blue one that punches you) ...must be said the xbox controllers make it much easier to play, just cos u get instant 360 shot, rather than having to spin.....can't get enough of that damn zenny.... :)
Right on. Forgotten Worlds is great! I played through the entire game last night. And, yes, the Xbox controller works great for that.

Speaking of that controller, have you played Geometry Wars? You can play it in your garage in Project Gotham Racing 2. But it's also downloadable for the Xbox 360.

What's this I hear about PS3 being delayed until Aug. Sony still says that it will make a Spring launch, but there's a million articles saying that it'll be delayed until Aug. I'll be pissed if it doesn't come out around my fucking birthday(March):yell:

Arg_Hamster said:
Baldurs Gate was pretty damn entertaining.

BG PC or BG Consoles?

I preferred the hack n slash Diablo lite of the console versions, to be honest. All the action, none of the boring shit.

Speaking of which - Diablo and Diablo 2 were both great (and very addictive) games. I keep hoping that an MMORPG will come out for the 360 (playing PGR3 and COD:2 on it at the moment) - they say that the Marvel RPG will be an MMORPG.

Anyone here play city of heroes ? Any good ?

Carcassian said:
BG PC or BG Consoles?

I preferred the hack n slash Diablo lite of the console versions, to be honest. All the action, none of the boring shit.

Speaking of which - Diablo and Diablo 2 were both great (and very addictive) games. I keep hoping that an MMORPG will come out for the 360 (playing PGR3 and COD:2 on it at the moment) - they say that the Marvel RPG will be an MMORPG.

Anyone here play city of heroes ? Any good ?

PC.

I never liked Diablo and other hack and slash games. I´m more into developing tactics! Each one to his own.

The best game ever is Mike Tyson's Punchout - Nintendo or original arcade version :worship:

All Gauntlet games rule as well! :headbang:

strik9 said:
The best game ever is Mike Tyson's Punchout - Nintendo or original arcade version :worship:

All Gauntlet games rule as well! :headbang:
Loved Punchout, could never beat Tyson. I dusted off Mario Andretti Racing for Genesis, nice older racing game.