Best Videogame Ever

Stormwatch said:
Probably Zelda on the SNES. That was real quality.
Or maybe Turrican on CBM 64?
For modern stuff, Elder Scrolls 3 - Morrowind was fucking boring.

Fixed.

Fable pissed all over bore-owind.

naOkO benOire said:
Well, its u`re mistake, the asnwer is, YES! Phantasy Star IS the best videogame ever ...
#I refer you to the answer the honourable Mr Carcassian gave some moments earlier.

I spent more than 6000 Gameplay Hours in Phantasy Star Online, do u think u spent this time in fucking Beat em Up like Street Fighter?

A Game ppl can play 6000 Hours have more quality than a 30 hours gaming beat em up, i think

The best beat up is virtua fighter, check put the master learning RPG Mode in Virtua Fighter, thats Yu Susukis Quality

naOkO benOire said:
I spent more than 6000 Gameplay Hours in Phantasy Star Online, do u think u spent this time in fucking Beat em Up like Street Fighter?

A Game ppl can play 6000 Hours have more quality than a 30 hours gaming beat em up, i think

The best beat up is virtua fighter, check put the master learning RPG Mode in Virtua Fighter, thats Yu Susukis Quality

Yes.

No.

Yes.

hahaha i loved galaxians .....esp the sit down table version

i've been playing 1942 a whack recently, just cos of some capcom classics disc on xbox, also forgotten worlds which is great shoot em up, and ghouls n ghosts which is still just the hardest fucking game!!

as fer my faves, shootemups that is, they would be r-type, gynoug (wings of wor), gunhead...... hmm i am sure i am forgetting summink major.......oh parodius, damn i loved that penguin ship :) ...........smash tv counts right?

i knida agree on double dragon too, it was ok but there was better, i remember at the time i prefered target renegade on the spectrum, that game was cool.......

Carcassian said:
Never my fave beat em up actually.

There was a similar konami beat em up (Vigilante ?) that started with a subway level with first end boss with a morning star (he got tired in between swings, and you could beat him up then) at around the same time, which was better.

I'm terribly compelled to keep playing Pit Fighter through to completion every couple of months. It really is one of the worst games ever, but hell, I can't help it!

EDIT: My fav Beat em ups were ALWAYS the Street Fighter series; in particular Sagat (see Avatar)

Yeah! Vigilante, that was the one with un-PC leather daddys with the hump-attack right?

WWF Attitude - PS
GTA: Vice City - PS 2
Super Mario World - SNES

Cant think of the rest. Even though the ECW games were pretty good. How about that Playboy Mansion game. It's like the Sims and there is actually an demand you can pick that says "Fuck on the Couch" ahahha Classic !

^ that signature also reminded me, Beavis & Butthead for Sega was another great game!!

naOkO benOire said:

Who the hell spends that much time, or HAS that much time to play video games? I like to play my GTA and Socom games every once in a while, even my Transformers game. But I have a life. err, I mean a wife, and I find playing with HER for hours and hours is more fun. And most importantly, REAL.

ThraxDude said:
Wow. I can't believe I'm the only one who thinks Ocarina of Time is the best videogame ever!

On Guitar Hero I almost beat Bark At The Moon. I got through 96% of that song.
*nerdy voice of PizzaFace from The Simpsons* "If I had a girlfriend, she'd kill me."
Anyone who plays guitar should try Guitar Hero.
ive been meaning to try it out. when my rich friend buys it, ill play it.

another SUPER addicting game is Katamari. Fucking AHH! I could play that game all day and never get tired of it