Best Hypocrisy Song

Some of their best songs, too many to mention:

God Is A Lie + Left To Rot (PENETRALIA)
Pleasure Of Molestation + Osculum Obscenum (OSCULUM OBSCENUM)
Apocalypse + The Fourth Dimension (THE FOURTH DIMENSION)
Roswell 47 + Carved Up + Slippin' Away (ABDUCTED)
Adjusting The Sun + The Final Chapter (THE FINAL CHAPTER)
Fractured Millennium + Elastic Inverted Visions (HYPOCRISY)
Fire In The Sky + Deathrow (INTO THE ABYSS)
On The Edge Of Madness + Turn The Page (CATCH 22)
Born Dead Buried Alive + Eraser (THE ARRIVAL)

Unfold The Sorrow
is my favourite, though there are lots of songs i really like, half the Abducted-cd, and ofcourse
The Departure
of the Arrival-cd, and for sleepingtime,
A Coming Race

Supernova said:
most under-rated songs from Hypocrisy :

- Inquire Within (I cant believe no one ever mention it)

- Seeds of the chosen one

i agree I. W. is a great song, but from the finalchapter cd i prefer Request Denied and ofcourse adjusting the sun (great song live) :D

Supernova said:
most under-rated songs from Hypocrisy :

- Inquire Within (I cant believe no one ever mention it)

- Seeds of the chosen one

I definately agree! Inquire within is one of my favs from THe Final Chapter by far! Peters clean voice on the chours is really awesome!

Seeds of the Chosen one is great track as well. one of my favs from Catch 22!

I agree with your list on all except The Abyss. I think Eraser and Stillborn and War Within. Agree on everything else... but there's not really any song by Hypocrisy that I don't like... there are a few wierd songs though (ie. Fuck U, and the recording of Destroyed; both cool songs, but as I said... wierd)

I like War Within more and more very time I listen to it

especially the "you turn me on, you turn me off like Im a fucking machine"
the guitar's riff in that sequence is so loud and good they should of based a whole song on it :D

and also the way Peter answer's himself with his low and high pitch voice, pure genius :worship:

BUT, the departure remains the highlight of the Arrival IMO

BlackEagle said:
yeah the departure is just great, a song you can listen with a repeatbutton

damn right-I actually made a burn copy of the arrival with the departure and war within switched around. I think it sounds better that way-slow, depressing song at the end like the previous 5 Hypocrisy records.

Firefest9 said:
damn right-I actually made a burn copy of the arrival with the departure and war within switched around. I think it sounds better that way-slow, depressing song at the end like the previous 5 Hypocrisy records.
Completely agree with you, and yeah Hypocrisy always has a great ending song. I always turn off the s/t for a minute right after Paled Empty Sphere. :Spin: