Recently discovered Hypocrisy & fuck me I's loves it!

Shadow298

UNLEASH THE GUAN
Sep 4, 2002
Without the Darkness
Visit site
Howdy, ya'll.
The Pimp NeonBlack here.
Soem of ya'll might know I from the Dungeon, Australian/New Zealand Scene and Nevermore forums, but this is the first time I's posted on the Hypocrisy forum.

I's here now to share my's new foudn love of this awesome, awesome band.
Several weeks ago, I's was CD shopping and I's, on a whim, brought the best of Hypocrisy (10 Years Of Chaos & Confusion) specially edition boxset (the one with the unreleased demos and video clips) and I's fucking, fucking love it.

My's favourite songs so far are Penetralia, The Fourth Dimension, Apocalypse, Deathrow (No Regrets) (best fucking song they have), Until The End, Roswell 47 & Fire In The Sky.

The Pimp would also like to knwo which albums people would recommend to I, since they are a little hard to find in Australia at the moment. And what songs people also recommend.

And one final thing before The Pimp goes:
Is it just I or does Hypocrisy have an obsession about UFO and Alien Abductions (See Roswell 47 & Fire In The Sky) or is it just I who is reading to much into it?

Any-hoo that's all for this thread.
The Pimp looks forward to chatting with all you Hypocrisy fans out there.
Until then:
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

Hey!! Pimp Neon Black made it here!!!!!!

Get the Self-titled album. It rocks.

Yes, Peter had a fixation with aliens there for a while.:D

4th Dimension, Abducted, Final Chapter.

Those are the easiest ones you can get in here in OZ pimp, also Catch 22 is easy to get but bloody expensive. And yea Pete had a big thing about aliens, you'll notice it when you check out Abducted and FC, they are sorta a set....you'll get what im raving about when ya listen to them

IS ALWAYS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE HYPOCRISY ALBUMS.
I WANT The Pimp NeonBlack TO CHECK THIS ALBUM, TOO.
IN THAT ALBUM, HIGH-SPEED TUNE AND MELODIOUS SONGS ARE WELL MIXED.
BUT I MUST SAY THAT ALL THE HYPOCRISY SONGS IS THE GREATEST
METAL TUNE IN THE UNIVERSE!

The Pimp NeonBlack said:
I's here now to share my's new foudn love of this awesome, awesome band.
Several weeks ago, I's was CD shopping and I's, on a whim, brought the best of Hypocrisy (10 Years Of Chaos & Confusion) specially edition boxset (the one with the unreleased demos and video clips) and I's fucking, fucking love it.

My's favourite songs so far are Penetralia, The Fourth Dimension, Apocalypse, Deathrow (No Regrets) (best fucking song they have), Until The End, Roswell 47 & Fire In The Sky.

same here mate!i have it for two weeks,and its stunning.great compilation,the next days i went after the4dimension which is brilliant too!
but the reproduced are better reproduced i think.

"beware of the north wind":headbang: