Best In Flames Album?

not really...saying someones opinion is wrong is an insult there buddy. or pal....whatever you're saying. it's cool you like to troll a message board of a band that you probably havent cared about in 10 years. yup....thats real cool

You should probably take a quick look through my post history before making such silly statements pal, then maybe you'd have seen my comment regarding the guy's opinion being "wrong" was a joke :D i like your fire though bro, stick around.

Hold your horses boys. Though de4life, you don't need to troll everyone all the time tbh ^^, especially new people to the forum, would be somewhat nicer if the forum goes from dead to moderate activity.

Krofius, you should know by now I do what I want, when I want, and how I want :devil: you got a problem... talk to my fist muthafucka :err:

It depends on you 'r music taste overall. If you love death metal (or other heavy stuff) you should check from Lunar Strain. If you're in more lighter stuff, listen from the end, Soundtrack Of A Playground Fading or Come Clarity. A Sense Of Purpose is considered as worst IF album.

My Opinion:

Real In Flames - The Jester Race/Clayman
Mainstream In Flames - Come Clarity/Sounds of a Playground Fading

But to be honest Jester Race/Whoracle/Colony/Clayman are almost the same level of awesome, I just enjoy Jester Race & Clayman the most.

Come Clarity is a really powerful aggressive album, I wish In Flames had continued this style, A Sense of Purpose sounds so washed up and bland in comparison. Sounds of a Playground Fading has better production, better songs and better guitar solo's + melodies than anything since Clayman IMO.

It depends on you 'r music taste overall. If you love death metal (or other heavy stuff) you should check from Lunar Strain. If you're in more lighter stuff, listen from the end, Soundtrack Of A Playground Fading or Come Clarity. A Sense Of Purpose is considered as worst IF album.

Whether you like the album or not, Come Clarity is DEFINITELY not ''lighter stuff'', it's one of the most aggressive IF albums overall. ASOP is considered the worst album by you yes, but there is a lot of other people that think that STYE is their worst, or R2R due to the muddy production sound or other reasons.

Personally speaking I still hold Whoracle as my favorite, but I love all of the albums except Lunar Strain, which I find very boring except 1-2 songs.

Whether you like the album or not, Come Clarity is DEFINITELY not ''lighter stuff'', it's one of the most aggressive IF albums overall. ASOP is considered the worst album by you yes, but there is a lot of other people that think that STYE is their worst, or R2R due to the muddy production sound or other reasons.

Personally speaking I still hold Whoracle as my favorite, but I love all of the albums except Lunar Strain, which I find very boring except 1-2 songs.

I said that ASOP is considered worst because majority of those with who I speak find it the worst. CC is lighter because of overall emotion put in it not how much string are dropped. If it is the qualifier then Death is much more lighter then Suicide Silence or other groups like that. But it's only MY opinion, and I respect others (apart from trolling of course).

You'll surely get a wide variety of opinions....depending on whether the person is a fan of "new" in flames or "old" in flames. In my opinion both styles have something to offer. If you're more a fan of traditional melodic death metal, than clayman and before are the albums for you. In my opinion those albums from best to worst would be Clayman/Colony (real close) Whoracle (Black Ash Inheritance), Jester Race (Subterranean), Lunar Strain. If you're more a fan of modern melodic metal and drop the death....check out Reroute and after.....again in my opinion best to worst.....Soundtrack to your escape, reroute to remain, sounds of the playground fading, come clarity, a sense of purpose. Everyone will probably have a different opinion of the albums they think are best....so I'd recommend picking a song or two from those albums....check them out on youtube and seeing which style suits you. In Flames is a very dynamic band...and their sound has drastically changed from 1993 (or so?) - 2012. Good luck