Best In Flames album to buy 1st?

Metalfreak85 said:
Don't listen to this guy, he doesn't know what the fuck hes talking about. Colony IMO is one of the best albums ever written, and you'll probably think the same once you've heard it..... Idiot...
I have heard it. Whoracle and The Jester Race ar far better than it, with muc hbetter guitar work and vocals. Lunar Strain had the touch of folklore and Mikael Stanne's higher growls. Clayman was consistent and well done, with good production, just a well rounded album in general. Reroute to Remain was catchy and innovative. Colony doesn't have performance that sticks out and constantly interesting music. Ordinary Story and Colony are good songs, but the rest is nothing special. I have heard it. may times. I just don't think it's a great album.

Steve

Steve420 said:
I have heard it. Whoracle and The Jester Race ar far better than it, with muc hbetter guitar work and vocals. Lunar Strain had the touch of folklore and Mikael Stanne's higher growls. Clayman was consistent and well done, with good production, just a well rounded album in general. Reroute to Remain was catchy and innovative. Colony doesn't have performance that sticks out and constantly interesting music. Ordinary Story and Colony are good songs, but the rest is nothing special. I have heard it. may times. I just don't think it's a great album.

Steve
I think Colony has just as good, if not better guitar work then any other IF album. The riffs themselves are the best on any IF album, though..... imo