Best InsideOut release of 2005

J-Dubya 777 said:
On Christmas day, the Chicago folks would like to welcome all the Packer fans
to Bret Farve's retirement party, held at Soldier Field!
:heh:

J-Dubya

All right, now you are just being an asshole. J/K. But seriously I am so sick and tired of everyone and their mother talking about Favre retiring. He is just having a bad year, he has no help in the way of starters and he just trying to do everything.

Petethedrummer said:
you guys all suck, PoS is pretty damned amazing

I dunno. They have some good stuff on their albums, and certainly are talented. I really like some of their music. However, I could easily go the rest of my life without seeing them live again without even noticing. DG always came across as REALLY arrogant (of the "I'm not a musician, I'm an artist" variety) too.

Dolamite S. Biffle said:
All right, now you are just being an asshole. J/K. But seriously I am so sick and tired of everyone and their mother talking about Favre retiring. He is just having a bad year, he has no help in the way of starters and he just trying to do everything.

I stand corrected, the party will be in GB. Farve was going to retire LAST year
and was apparantly talked out of it... After their horrible season this year, it'll be a perfect time for him to do so....:devil:

J-Dubya

Shadow Gallery - ROOM V..if you just consider how great the Pink Floyd medley is..the rest of the album is quite good as well.

King's X - OGRE TONES
Presto Ballet - PEACE AMONG THE RUINS

I'd put PoS down here, but I didn't find myself listening to it as much as I watched the DVD itself.

Kyle