• The guy Ace Frehley beat as original lead guitarist's little brother

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Very very hard (except that I knew it wouldn't be Mark):

Ace:
The reason I play guitar! Great riff man, cool funny guy, great character on stage, not the greatest guitar player ever but really catchy solos!

Vinnie:
Ok I *LOVE* Vinnie. Brilliant shredder and easily the best songwriter ever to be in Kiss, also has the coolest makeup ever and looks great live (and sounds great live from the little I've heard). Unfortunately his lead style didn't suit Kiss coz without shredding he doesn't know what to do in a solo. He also has an ego the size of Jim Gillette's hair.

Mark:
According to Bruce he did shit all even on Animalize. Haha this guy did nothing.

Bruce:
My vote goes to him! Not as "technically" good at guitar as Vinnie in terms of speed and all that... but man can he play a ripper solo! The guitar solos on every Bruce-era album are PERFECT, greta mix of flashiness, melody, and technical ability. He's an extremely underrated guitarist and a great dude.

I go for Bruce, though Vinnie is a megalomaniacal nut, which is always good, so he gets second :)

Vinnie gets 2nd with me too, then Ace. Very very close between all 3 coz I love them all.

I wonder if Mark will get a vote? HAHAHAHA!