Votes: 55 26.7%
  • Deliverance

Votes: 18 8.7%
  • Damnation

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • Ghost Reveries

Votes: 29 14.1%

• Total voters
Blackwater Park is the classic album... it is Opeth. There is a perfect and exellent balance between the heavy tracks and the soft tracks on this album, and each track is exeptional. Blackwater Park gets my vote.

Carnivean said:
Blackwater Park is the classic album... it is Opeth. There is a perfect and exellent balance between the heavy tracks and the soft tracks on this album, and each track is exeptional. Blackwater Park gets my vote.

That's EXACTLY what I'd say about Still Life. But hell, I just can't argue the fact that BWP IS indeed a fantastic album. Definitely in the top 3 from the band for me; 1.SL 2. MAYH 3. BWP

i Disagree, blackwater park is opeth but still life gets my vote

Carnivean said:

200px-Stop_sign_MUTCD.svg.png

I would rather read a post by NFU than hear any more of this fanboyism. :Smug:

SHIT THREAD

The answer is Still Life. The answer has always been Still Life. We need to retire these posts forever. From this point forward, let it be known that the best Opeth album is Still Life and the best Opeth song is The Moor. There is nothing more to discuss.

Please discuss.

wwallinga said:
The answer is MAYH. The answer has always been MAYH. We need to retire these posts forever. From this point forward, let it be known that the best Opeth album is MAYH and the best Opeth song is When. There is nothing more to discuss.

Please discuss.
Valid argument. I agree, close thread.:Smug:

deliverance said:
let's be honest folks.. MAYH, SL, O, MR, GR > BWP

:erk:
BWP > MAYH > SL > Ghost Reveries > Deliverance > Damnation > Orchid > Morningrise

do I win something now? yadda

I hate these "favorite" threads... what I hate even more than "favorite" threads is not having any other threads besides them to post in

what about, in this order

1- S.life
2- Deliverance & BWP(wreath,master's APP,deliverance) kicks to 2nd place
3- gost reverie
4- orchid & MAYH
5- morningrise