best place to buy fireface800? please help!

Zorran

Dec 1, 2006
hello everyone,

id save about $1000 if i bought the fireface from the USA as opposed to locally. my gf is in fremont, ca..in the bay area for the next cupla weeks and id love for her to pick up a ff800 for me.

the main problem is that she leaves the us on the 20th so id need it before then. the easiest way would be for her to pick it up from an actual (analog :cool: ) store, but the only one i can think of in her area is GC. she just called up the gc number and the dude didnt know what it was :p

the best online price i could get was $1300 from bhphotovideo, but they took 15 days to ship her a pair of sennheiser 280s, so if it took that long, itd be too late.

would anyone know how i could get a ff800 to fremont,ca by the 20th?? please please help :(

Tell her to goto guitar center again and ask another idiot because it will be in their computer and even if they dont have it in stock they can get one in from a store close by within days. That would probably be the fastest way to get one even over sweetwater.