best sci fi movie

Hiril Evenstar

New Metal Member
Mar 14, 2003
Italy
Visit site
Hypocrisy means loving aliens...as Peter does! So what's the best sci fi movie in your opinion? I've got some titles...Alien and Aliens II for exemple...
(e un salutone a te Alessio se leggerai questo...Sono Sara!)

Well, I like SF altogether very much...at the time, I am reading stuff of Larry Niven and the Dune Chronicles of Frank Herbert..but I don't really have a favourite movie, since I am not much of a movie expert.

Blade Runner !!!

Runner-ups: Alien, Aliens, Alien3, 2001, The Thing, Even Horizon (the more I watch it more I love it!).

Got 10 movie DVD-set 'Space Odyssey'. Been watching 4 of the films. So ar, quite bloody bad, but Alien Species is funny as f*ck turkey and Creature is okay alien movie with some nice splatter effects!

Ah well there is Sci-Fi as a whole, then within that Alien movies really.

I like so many, but you can't really call Blade Runner an Alien flick, and tho I love Event Horizon that neither. They're more just futuristic.
Not that it matters!
Can you call Little Shop of Horrors and The Rocky Horror Picture show Sci - Fi musicals since the main characters are from another planet?

Anyways I love Aliens best I think -I'll never forget how it made me jump the first time I saw it when the specimen face-hugger moved in the jar! And it has real class.

On a more realistic, less sci-fi type level I still dig the classic Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind. But really enjoy anything alien abduction based!