Best Scream

Which set of screams is your favorite?

• In the Mist She Was Standing (8:09-8:35)

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Black Rose Immortal (19:02-19:19)

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • When (0:27-0:55)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Amen Corner (7:01-7:08)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Demon of the Fall (2:34-3:09)

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Karma (6:59-7:40)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • The Moor (3:28-3:39)

• White Cluster (5:49-6:04)

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • The Leper Infinity (6:44-6:54)

• Total voters

crimsonfloyd

Apr 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
Visit site
So which group of screams is your favorite? These are my nine favorites, but feel free to mention any other ones you love. The times I put down aren't to specific, just a general guideline so you all know what I'm talking about. My favorite would have to be "When" cuz I love how it builds up to it and how at the end it sounds like hes choking on his lungs!

In The Mist She Was Standing got my vote!

Talking of screams, Katatonia's Brave Murder Day has AWESOME screams (which are performed by Mikeal). For exemple, check Mikeal's 18 sec. scream in "brave" :eek:

AUUAUUAUUUUUUUAAHUAHUAHUHGH

DEMON

DEMON OF THE FALL

That scream right after the acoustic bridge makes that song what it is... fucking powerful, intense, and a lot of other adjectives as well!

The Moor "Vows in ashes..."
Forest of October "The Forest of October..."
all of In Mist She Was Standing

Originally posted by changso
In The Mist She Was Standing got my vote!

Talking of screams, Katatonia's Brave Murder Day has AWESOME screams (which are performed by Mikeal). For exemple, check Mikeal's 18 sec. scream in "brave" :eek:

"WHEREVER YOU ARE, I AM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT"

i thought it was 20 sec.

i voted for the leper infinity, whatever that is. i picture myself walking through a door into a field of infinite lepers with megaphones, all screaming in unison. i imagine it would sound like something along the lines of.........bjork.

Originally posted by Thorns of Sorrow
April Ethereal..."laughing and screaming at once...take me awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay"

seconded by karma.
I can't belive I forgot that one, I love it. Sorry I messed up Leper Affinity's name, I geuss I spent to much time on the time and not enough on getting the obvious things right... still it's tied for most votes.

Hehe, I thought this was going to be about the Scream films :lol:.

I'll give the poll the respect it deserves and listen to them all again before I vote :D. Although the end to BRI is most memorable, along with the guitars underneath it.