best second stage act poll

best on the darwin suit poll

• Total voters
Sorry, I'm about to break the rule about slagging off other people's choices but I think there should be a "no voting for yourself" rule, Mr "illuminatus" - what part of "other people will be able to see your choices" did you not understand?!?

yeah agreed that no band shud vote for them selves, sorry illuminatus, :) but im sure ull do ok in the long run as will most of these bands, feel free to leave a comment in general as it will keep the poll where onlookers can see and vote and we can get a decent poll result:)

Cruel Humanity by some margin. I saw all the second stage bands apart from Fourway Kill, who I'd seen before when they supported Blaze, and I wasn't too impressed with them. I certainly wsan't going to make an effort to see them again, particularly when they clashed with someone else (Edguy?)

dublin = bad, i spent 40eur on booze and never even got a lil pissed, 3.60eur for a pint, almost everywhere, and it the same price for every drink that comes in a pint glass... 3.60 thats like £3 a pint, pathetic, maybe the irish get the wages to make up for it but as a tourist it was terrible and far too expensive...

The price of everything not just drink is a fucking disgrace in this country. Dublin is a lot worse though than the rest of the country. They just exploit tourism. The wages here are shit, among the lowest in Europe yet the cost of living here is the highest in the EU. Doesn't make sense. Sorry for going on and changing the thread subject matter.

Invey were easily joint first with Fulc. They are an original band that plays real music. Thay don't have an image the music is all that matters. They desreve a record deal!
keep rockin'