Vote: best of 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

challenge_everything

Feb 9, 2006
great southern wasteland
I propose a poll for the best albums of 2007.

We will need to take nominations for a shortlist first, so I suggest anyone who wants to nominate an album can PM me. Ideally keep it to about 5 albums, and no more than 10. Then by the end of this week I'll put the 20 (or thereabouts) albums that receive the most nominations to a vote.

Post any comments/suggestions about the voting process here, I'm open to change at this stage, otherwise PM me with your nominations.

I really doubt we (GMD), as a group, could construct a top albums of '07 list that doesn't suck, and where the least common denominator factor doesn't severely degrade the list quality. Prove me wrong, please.

Also, this type of thread has historically been deemed a game by the overlords of these interlands.

I really doubt we (GMD), as a group, could construct a top albums of '07 list that doesn't suck, and where the least common denominator factor doesn't severely degrade the list quality. Prove me wrong, please.

Well I agree, but there's a lowest common denominator factor for every poll we have around here. Ie people voting for Demigod as the best Behemoth album even though it's the only one they've heard.

:lol: no

you had turisas at number one

shit album

if i ever meet you, i'll kill you. i'll take my mighty battle axe and split your skull :headbang:

and if behemoth even makes the list, i will... i will do somthing very very mean. that album was total shite and a complete rip off of everything morbid angel and nile have done
~gR~

The range of opinion here is too broad to make it worth an attempt at this. I would endorse Electric Wizard's latest while there are some here who think stoner doom sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.