2008 Forum Awards: member nominations, pt 2 (READ BEFORE POSTING)

ok i'll vote for whoever's taste is closest to mine! weeeeeeeeeeeeee

I just now read this...but that's practically the same thing I was saying earlier in this thread. The categories are pretty lame tbh sir.

*pulls pants down* kiss my ass

It's probably not a good idea to be a female and mention (or in this case emote on the internet) that you are removing your pants. I'm sure half of the board just finished jacking off while reading that first off, and secondly, some of them are so desperate they will find you and indeed rape you. So what I'm trying to say is, the joke's on you!

I'm free, except instead of 'kiss my ass', it would be 'my dick in her ass'

Why does it not shock me that you are the type of guy who would fuck some chick in the pooper? That's disgusting man.

It's probably not a good idea to be a female and mention (or in this case emote on the internet) that you are removing your pants. I'm sure half of the board just finished jacking off while reading that first off, and secondly, some of them are so desperate they will find you and indeed rape you. So what I'm trying to say is, the joke's on you!

Do you really think I ACTUALLY removed my pants? That would mean I have to stand my lazy ass up! Too much fucking work, TBH.
:lol:
My ass is an exit, not a fuckin entrance. NO ADMITTANCE. WRONG WAY. DO NOT ENTER.