Forum Awards

Wrong, this thread needs more of this:

cowbell-percussion.jpg

Given the amount of time you 'regulars' spend on the discussion board, its surprising to see you guys not knowing jack shit about each other.

I was referring to these:

Most Valuable Poster: Necuratul
Most Knowledgeable: Necuratul
Mot Helpful: V.V.V.V.V.
Friendliest: Zephyrus
Best Debater: Necuratul
Funniest: Rabid Headbanger
Best Newcomer: vihris-gari
Miscellaneous: Carcassian

The ones in bold being the only ones I can come even close to agreeing with personally. No offense but there were far more deserving candidates up than these winners, and most votes going for this lot in their respective categories just proves how sound the members are in terms of observation on an average.

Correction:
Best Newcomer: vihris-gari

Debater. Thoth-Amon hands down.
Funniest. ThisIsACoolName. Easily the best at any shade of wit, sarcasm/satire, or even those tongue in cheek indicational jabs you'll find on these pages.
Friendliest. unknown. Watch his posts carefully for how passive his approach is while conversing. Combine that with the 'cool person' ingredient and you get yourself a very easy-to-have-around product. IMO of course.
Valuable. CAIRATH. I've never seen him made an unnecessary post.
Knowledgeable. Thoth-Amon. All you need is good and clean observation for that.

The knowledgeable category was only about Metal music, not music in general or knowledge in general. I really don't think Thoth knows the most about Metal.
Good point.

Nah, but I remember you thinking it was me earlier too (this post was intended to be a joke actually). Impressive collection though.

I agree with pretty much all the original winners. Except Carc, because of the fact hes never here! That should of been my victory! Nah Im not really bothered. But Neccy woops anyone with debating, which in turn makes him the most knowledgeable, then perhaps makes him MVP. He has been here forever, and is always around so that takes some doing.

...But Neccy woops anyone with debating, ....

While I feel the "Most knowledgable" category obviously implied metal knowledge, I feel this category was more open ended and applied to debating about any topic. Nec may be strongest when music is debated (though I have seen thisisaformicatable be pretty strong in this area), but there are a lot of other types of debates in this (social) forum in which I have seen Thoth-Amon and CAIRATH be pretty strong, though Thoth is a bit less active.

This is not to take anything away from Nec.