Awards that should've been

The fact that you fucking care enough despite saying how much you don't care is testament to how fucking dumb you are. Go away.

Like I said before, if you couldn't see how boring those awards were, then that's your problem. You didn't really ask me for my input, and since you wanted to be a smartass the entire time, I wasn't about to just volunteer my time to help you out, even though you probably wouldn't have even taken it into consideration. I called those awards retarded, boring, blad, unimaginative, and unoriginal because they were. Powder-coating is just as retarded and is a waste of time. Sorry for hurting your feelings.

So basically you made up your mind from the beginning that you weren't going to co-operate with me, went on to troll my thread, and then assumed that because I got pissed about your trolling I would not accept any suggestions from you, regardless of the fact that you never made any constructive suggestions in the first place. Awesome.

I did accept your PM nominations, after all, so you really have no basis for this fictitious gripe against me. I applaud you for not only refusing to co-operate with the second round of category nominations, but then using your lack of co-operation to justify this bullshit claim that those nominations were "done wrong". That's a top-notch attitude, sir.

The fact that you fucking care enough despite saying how much you don't care is testament to how fucking dumb you are. Go away.

Quit being a little pest and jumping in on arguments that have nothing to do with you.

So basically you made up your mind from the beginning that you weren't going to co-operate with me, went on to troll my thread, and then assumed that because I got pissed about your trolling I would not accept any suggestions from you, regardless of the fact that you never made any constructive suggestions in the first place. Awesome.

I did accept your PM nominations, after all, so you really have no basis for this fictitious gripe against me. I applaud you for not only refusing to co-operate with the second round of category nominations, but then using your lack of co-operation to justify this bullshit claim that those nominations were "done wrong". That's a top-notch attitude, sir.

Dude, why are you taking these awards so goddamn personally? The very presence of them is like an insult to your entire existence or something. All I did was come up with the ideas, I'm not running the show. If you want to bitch at someone, bitch at Ozzman.

What is so hard to understand about this:
I said they sucked and you retorted with insults and name calling. Once you decided to insult me and call me names, what on earth makes you think I'm going to want to help you? Seriously, because I want to know.

For the record, I wasn't trolling your thread. I made a whopping 14 posts out of 101 total. Only 3 out of the 14 were directed at you. The rest were just random posts. If anything, I was being trolled by you and Ben_tdick. So...yeah, losing battle there.

No one said you couldn't nominate anyone for these awards considering I'm not even the one running it, Ozzman is. I didn't even mention shit about you until you came in here with your bitchy attitude once again. Consider this all your fault, because I do.

I don't understand this "refusing to co-opperate with the second awards." I was never even given an offer to help out so I don't understand where you are getting this and claiming it's justification for anything.

Whatever, vihris please stop acting like I have some agenda against you because I don't. These awards were not intended as a jab at you or anything. Just take them for what they are and let's squash this, it's become tiresome.

Next rounds on me...

Drinks are on the house..

That's rather convenient for you, taking credit for all those free drinks.

@K[R/D]- People are always getting pissed off at you because even when you aren't being serious or intentionally trying to demean anyone the tone of your posts can sometimes come off as being so smug that they seem offensive to the person whom you are responding to IMfuckingO.

That's rather convenient for you, taking credit for all those free drinks.

@K[R/D]- People are always getting pissed off at you because even when you aren't being serious or intentionally trying to demean anyone the tone of your posts can sometimes come off as being so smug that they seem offensive to the person whom you are responding to IMfuckingO.

I know what you are saying, but in all honesty, people would understand my personality a lot better in person. But regardless of that, it's generally the same handful of people who decide to have a weekly crusade against me and are the same people I rant about all the time. I have no problems with anyone else except these select people who really bring it onto themselves.

I am not only buying the drinks, I'm also donating this.

voting_booth.jpg

I know what you are saying, but in all honesty, people would understand my personality a lot better in person. But regardless of that, it's generally the same handful of people who decide to have a weekly crusade against me and are the same people I rant about all the time. I have no problems with anyone else except these select people who really bring it onto themselves.

I got ya back KD...