Awards that should've been

Ideas:
GMDers most likely to fight each other in person (2 people per group, so 4 people can be nominated)

gR and Dodens, ldo.

Worst poster

Dakryn. Among regulars, me or mL. Trendkill almost always says retarded shit but doesn't post much.

Biggest Hardass in GMD

Dodens.

Person most deserving of a ban

no opinion.

Most illiterate

Childrengrinder (not fair, really)

Best drunk poster

JDAD

Biggest attention whore

F&F

Poster most deserving of mod who has never had it

Worst taste in music
Trendkill

GMDer most likely to commit a felony (and what that felony would be)
Sevag00 (Rape)

EDIT:

Other suggestions

Most Slayer
?

Hawtest GMDer (male and female)
Me/Nuncheon

Least likely to win an award on the above list
Me

Most likely to care about not winning an award
I hope no one's self esteem depends on being voted for by a group of strangers as the best at some facet of saying shit online.

Ideas:
GMDers most likely to fight each other in person (2 people per group, so 4 people can be nominated)

gR and Dodens, ldo.

Worst poster

Dakryn. Among regulars, me or mL. Trendkill almost always says retarded shit but doesn't post much.

Biggest Hardass in GMD

Dodens.

no opinion.

Most illiterate

Childrengrinder (not fair, really)

Best drunk poster

JDAD

Biggest attention whore

F&F

Worst taste in music
Trendkill

GMDer most likely to commit a felony (and what that felony would be)
Sevag00 (Rape)

EDIT:

Other suggestions

Most Slayer
?

Hawtest GMDer (male and female)
Me/Nuncheon

Least likely to win an award on the above list
Me

Most likely to care about not winning an award
I hope no one's self esteem depends on being voted for by a group of strangers as the best at some facet of saying shit online.

I said PM me the nominations, you cunt. You also can't nominate yourself.

You're obviously one of the most illiterate posters here because you only read selective bits of information apparently

I said PM me the nominations, you cunt. You also can't nominate yourself.

You're obviously one of the most illiterate posters here because you only read selective bits of information apparently

There's nothing in your post about not nominating yourself you cockmonger.
Also, you added the bit about pming after I posted.
Pming you the stuff. Faggot.

There's nothing in your post about not nominating yourself you cockmonger.
Also, you added the bit about pming after I posted.
Pming you the stuff. Faggot.

Ideas:
Worst poster
Biggest Hardass in GMD
Most illiterate
Best drunk poster
Biggest attention whore
Worst taste in music
GMDer most likely to commit a felony

Other than the GMDers most likely to fight (where you would give 4 people, 2 groups of 2), it's 2 nominations per category. You can't nominate yourself, either. They also need to be current posters. You can't nominate people who haven't been around for months (ala Nuncheon or Ender).

It wasn't added after you said it either. It has been there initially.

Also, if you had read other posts in the thread, you would have seen the bit about private messaging mentioned numerous times by me and others

Ideas:

gR and Dodens, ldo.

No. I have no interest in fighting anybody, and this whole rivalry thing between me and genocide roach is in his head. I don't even really have a problem with him any more, nor anyone on this board (except rms because he's a faggot poser). I just think he's kind of stupid.
Biggest Hardass in GMD
Dodens.

Maybe, depending on what you mean by hardass, but I would assume that implies sincerity, and frankly people take what I say way too seriously way too often here.

Okay, we're only keeping the original 10 categories. The others are too confusing to track or are just stupid in the grand scheme of things.

So, when you vote, send votes for those 10 only. I will discard votes for the others.